IGNORED

Hi! I'm Patrick from the UK.

pjuk

Streaming music service? that i have never considered? what exactly does that involve?

you mean spend as much money as i can afford and as much time testing beforehand i assume?

That means instead of having to buy and hold the music yourself, you pay a monthly fee and get it from the internet onto your computer. Millions of songs on demand. Check out Spotify or Qobuz. Spotify has a free version with ads, so check it out.

What I mean is spend most of your budget on speakers. It will be a lot of fun to listen to all different kinds when shopping.

That means instead of having to buy and hold the music yourself, you pay a monthly fee and get it from the internet onto your computer. Millions of songs on demand. Check out Spotify or Qobuz. Spotify has a free version with ads, so check it out.

What I mean is spend most of your budget on speakers. It will be a lot of fun to listen to all different kinds when shopping.

hmmm. not sure how i feel about that... paying for something i dont get.. kind of.. i would prefer to actually have a copy of the song especialy if i am paying for it. although i might try it out! for a month or something.

ok i understand. yes i agree . it should be fun trying out different ones! i just need to find the time now! there are not enough hours in the day, nor days in the week! but i will get around to it... i must!!!!