IGNORED

Uptone Audio Regen

Got the email invitation and placed my order !

Website looks great.

Alex , thanks for your time, much appreciated.

Speaker : iPhone 6S Plus > UpTone Audio USB Regen (x2) > Benchmark DAC1 Pre > Pass Labs INT-30A > Focal Micro Utopia BE

Headphone : Auralic Aries > Auralic Gemini 2000 > Audeze LCD-X

Power & Tweaks : Heaps of Balanced & Isolation Power supplies, Dedicated Line, Vinnie Rossi MINI PURE-DC-4EVR, HD-Plex LPSU, iFi Audio DC iPurifiers, DIY Resonance/Vibration platforms using Townshend Audio Seismic Isolation Pods

Hi Alex,

if not too late, I would be a happy guy to be on your list as well.

I'm thinking of using two Regens on the lon run, in case it is also working "upstream" in the path from USB SSD drive to my Aries.

If yes, I guess it would be also a good idea to put one there in order to block any interference coming from the USB drive into the Aries.

And it is indeed interfering right now, scince it makes a huge difference in SQ today which power supply is feeding my USB <> Sata converter and the SSD itself. I've already splitted these two supplies which helped a lot.

Cheers, Henning

Thanks for the code Alex, I just ordered my Regen. The Website looks good. Wish you and John lots of success.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

Ordered also.

Seems it will need to get some more batches to satisfy everyone...

Roon / audio-linux / dual PC / I2s FGPA Dac / analog tube processor / analog tube crossover / active speakers / dual subs / absorption+massive diffusion / ugly cat in the room

Order placed here too. Now... can't wait

thank you Alex and John :)

Qnap HS-264 NAS (powered by an HD-Plex 100w LPS) > Cirrus7 Nimbini v2.5 Media Edition i7-8559U/32/512 running Roon ROCK (powered by a Keces P8 LPS) > Lumin U2  > Metrum Acoustics Adagio NOS digital preamplifier > First Watt SIT 3  power amplifier (or Don Garber Fi "Y" 6922 tube preamplifier + Don Garber Fi "X" 2A3 SET power amplifier, both powered from an Alpha-Core BP-30 Isolated Symmetrical Power Transformer) > Klipsch Cornwall III

headphones system:

Cirrus 7 > Lumin U2 > Metrum Acoustics Adagio > Pathos Aurium amplifier (powered by an UpTone Audio JS-2 LPS) > Focal Clear headphones

Hi Alex and John,

A very nice website, that I will check often !

I join my voice with my fellow audiophile and music lover colleagues to thank you and express my enthusiasm for all the efforts you have put in the JS-2 and the upcoming Regen. It motivates me to go further in my aim for better SQ and even force me to stop procrastinating about other matters that I have yet to work on.

And I hope that your success will last for a very long time !

Regards,

Alain

Wow I'm order number 1042. At 745am EST.

sometime it's good to be in Europe.

CloneAudio LPSU for QnapHS-251 fanless - UpTone JS2 for MacMini i7 (SD card only-CAD scripts-MMK fan kit-no disc inside- Audirvana2)- JS2 for REGEN - BelCantoRefLink-TotalDacD1tube(Mullard ECC82 NOS) //Halgorythme single end 300b EML //DiY Open Baffle & Leedh Elfe

Whee was the last time you did something for the first time?

I'm going to wait before ordering mine as I'm also considering the JS-2. Once I've made a decision on that I'll pull the trigger.

In the meantime, all you early orderers can post your impressions ;)

Oh come one...order it all at once!

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

Site down :(

Bob

Mac Mini M1 12 volt dc > Roon > HQ Player to DSD 256 > Fibre to EtherRegen w/LPS1.2 and BG7TBL OCXO > Sonore microRendu v1.3 > IsoRegen > Denafrips Iris > i2s  > Denafrips Pontus II > Schiit Freya+ w/ Linlai E-6SN7's >  Nord One Up NCore 500 monoblocks REV D w/SI990Enh op amps > Martin Logan Impression 11A w/ dual Rythmik E15HP2 subs. Supra Cat8, JPS Labs Superconductor+ cables

Worked fine before they went live, now no dns

Bob

Mac Mini M1 12 volt dc > Roon > HQ Player to DSD 256 > Fibre to EtherRegen w/LPS1.2 and BG7TBL OCXO > Sonore microRendu v1.3 > IsoRegen > Denafrips Iris > i2s  > Denafrips Pontus II > Schiit Freya+ w/ Linlai E-6SN7's >  Nord One Up NCore 500 monoblocks REV D w/SI990Enh op amps > Martin Logan Impression 11A w/ dual Rythmik E15HP2 subs. Supra Cat8, JPS Labs Superconductor+ cables

Finally got in. I'm 1056. I hope they didn't start at 1000!

Bob

Oh come one...order it all at once!

Exactly! That's why I am waiting, I'm just trying to decide on the JS-2 before forking out over $1,000 US, which is like a million Aussie dollars these days (groan).

In fact I am waiting for your review on the JS-2, are you using it on the Aries?

Yes! I ordered minutes ago! Maybe this could be the first order from Brazil.

I really appreciate the JS-2 which I installed with several enhancements in my mac (3M sheets, disabling some mac boards (like Wifi, IR, ... ).

I currently using the MYTEK DSD 128 Dac with FW, but I will switch to USB now.

When I receive I will post my experience.

Thanks once again Alex!

Issac Ohasi

Warm Regards,

Issac Ohasi

Fear build walls! Roger Waters