IGNORED

Uptone Audio Regen

Wrong thread this about Uptone Regen please issue a new one yourself

Ethernet::4x Bonn Silent Angel 8P, Afterdark Emperor Doublr  Crown Masterclock and Cybershaft 75 Ohm,Mini Circuits convertor,Uptone EtherRegen with 75Ohm. SOTM Cat CAT 7.

Audio: Auralic Vega G2.1, Cambridge Edge W, Kef Reference 3 speakers.  
Power: Farad super 3 (2x) , Keces P8 ( 2 Uptone LPS1.2 ) Afterdark 5V: 

Cables:Meicord Opal, SOTM Cat7 with filtering, Ghent Audio DC , Farad Level 2, Sharkwire speaker cable

It is SUPERDAD INSTEAD BAD

Ethernet::4x Bonn Silent Angel 8P, Afterdark Emperor Doublr  Crown Masterclock and Cybershaft 75 Ohm,Mini Circuits convertor,Uptone EtherRegen with 75Ohm. SOTM Cat CAT 7.

Cables:Meicord Opal, SOTM Cat7 with filtering, Ghent Audio DC , Farad Level 2, Sharkwire speaker cable

• 2 years later...

My message for all present Meanwell SMPS users.  The addition of the Sbooster Ultra for the UpTone Audio Regen USB Hub is a direct audible addition.

The Sbooster Ultra for the UpTone Audio Regen USB Hub is a switch-mode power supply add on based on active filter technology. Compared to the passive Sbooster Single Unit you will get with the Ultra an even greater crispness, tightness, distinctness and focus.

Due to the fact that the Uptone Regen (Amber) doesn’t need power at you can use the so-called Vbus2 Isolator which blocks the electric current at source.

In my case a Mac Mini I5 running OS from a SDHC card, internal hard drive deactivated as NAA  (=Network Audio Adapter software). And HQ-player running from another Mac Mini Server I7.

Sbooster Ultra special including the VbusIsolator for the UpTone audio Regen €79,50 or approximately94,00.

Ps. I do not have any business interests with Sbooster company. The only agreement is that I also come from the Netherlands.:D

SBooster Ultra Uptone audio Regen.jpg

Sbooster Vbus2 pic II.jpg