IGNORED

Music cd converter

jay1023

For this kind of music, I'd certainly consider at the VMODA offerings... either the XS for super portable on-ear or the Crossfade M-100 for slightly larger over-ear (circumaural) style. The M-100 has more bass. There are many many options in this price range.

The Vmoda site's prices are higher than Amazons. Looks like M-100 will also be my pick given the price. Any good online/local stores you might suggest? Thanks.

A good song finds me even during my sleep.

Thank God for my aging ears. I now can filter out blah blah blah and tune in blue blue blue...

The Vmoda site's prices are higher than Amazons. Looks like M-100 will also be my pick given the price. Any good online/local stores you might suggest? Thanks.

Amazon is nice because of the huge selection and return policy. The return policy is very important; what works

for me might not work for you.

2013 MacBook Pro Retina -> {Pure Music | Audirvana} -> {Dragonfly Red v.1} -> AKG K-702 or Sennheiser HD650 headphones.

Amazon is nice because of the huge selection and return policy. The return policy is very important; what works

for me might not work for you.

True. I've tested it out @Brookstone in the mall. I have to say it fits the best among all their displayed models. The music also delivered quite pleasingly to my ears. I will definitely try Amazon. Thanks for the tips.

A good song finds me even during my sleep.

Thank God for my aging ears. I now can filter out blah blah blah and tune in blue blue blue...