IGNORED

Maddening Audirvana playlist problem (in 1.5.10).

Steken

This is driving me crazy.

Used to be that I could freely re-organize my playlist simply by dragging the songs around, putting one track above or below, another, all as I saw fit. Worked like a charm.

Then, at some point, I guess I must accidentally have pressed something in the playlist's upper row (i.e. either #, Title, Album, Artist, Composer or Duration) - and ever since, I can't pick and choose anymore. I can go from Title to Album to Artist to Composer and back again, but I can no longer freely juggle the songs around like I used to.

How do I fix this?

Hi Steken, yes that drives me crazy too!! It's a bug in A+ 1.5, never fixed unfortunately.

After accidentally pressing a header field, the only fix is to close A+ and open again your hopefully saved playlist. If you did not save your playlist before, then your work of building the playlist is lost.

Please report this bug, like I did, to Damien, the developer of A+. I still hope he will fix this bug.

MacMini 2018 OS 10.14 | XLD | Yate | iTunes 10.7 | Audirvana 3.5.50 | RME ADI-2 DAC fs | Bryston BHA-1 | Hifiman Arya

• 3 months later...