IGNORED

organize flac library on mac no iTunes

so I have a huge ass flac library ranging to around 300 flac files, and the problem is that they aren't in folders so it kinda looks like this

file #1.flac

file #2.flac

file #3.flac

file #4.flac

what I was wondering is if there is a program out there that can organize these files based off their artist and album, but is NOT iTunes, thanks

Tom Hancock

Screen Shot 2014-12-01 at 2.16.02 PM.png

only person in the world who owns the flac copy of does it offend you yeah, you have no idea what youre getting yourself into....btw im not giving the copy to u

https://www.clementine-player.org/

This one should do what you want. It will also be bit perfect if you set the volume control on it to 100%.

In default form it may be busier than you like. All the graphs, bars etc. can be turned off easily enough.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

omg man bliss worked amazing srsly. I mean I did have to take out _'s,01's, and -'s, and drag like 5 tracks but in the end it finished out like this:Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 8.45.37 AM.png

only person in the world who owns the flac copy of does it offend you yeah, you have no idea what youre getting yourself into....btw im not giving the copy to u