IGNORED

Audiophilleo2 with Pure Power

For sale:

Audiophilleo2 with Pure Power, both of which are in excellent (no marks of any kind, hard to distinguish from brand new) condition and have been used sparingly, as I am more into vinyl than computer audio. New these would cost $999 if purchased as one; I am asking $700, which includes Pay Pay fees and shipping to continental US. I have the original box for the Audiophilleo but not for the Pure Power, but will pack the items well, so there will be no chance of damage. Accessories included. I have perfect feedback on Audiogon and eBay if you wish to check.

Pics upon request

For sale:

Audiophilleo2 with Pure Power, both of which are in excellent (no marks of any kind, hard to distinguish from brand new) condition and have been used sparingly, as I am more into vinyl than computer audio. New these would cost $999 if purchased as one; I am asking $700, which includes Pay Pay fees and shipping to continental US. I have the original box for the Audiophilleo but not for the Pure Power, but will pack the items well, so there will be no chance of damage. Accessories included. I have perfect feedback on Audiogon and eBay if you wish to check.

Pics upon request

Will sell Audiophilleo 2 for $425 and Pure Power for $325.

• 3 weeks later...