IGNORED

The state of online streaming for Canucks

Seriously can't keep up with all the options right now. Recently signed up for Spotify which just became available to Canadians back in September.

In terms of 'lossy' streaming it seems to be the best right now.

But for lossless there is Quobuz, and Tidal, neither of which are yet available in Canada.

I was thinking of signing up for Quobuz in January when it will, hopefully be available.

I have a iFi Micro USB DAC and figure that I should be streaming lossless to fully take advantage of it.

Any other canuck audiophiles reading this in the same boat? What are you streaming or downloading?

You can use both Qobuz and Tidal now if you use a VPN to create an account. I use the hola add on for Chrome. Both Qobuz and Tidal will also accept a Canadian credit card.

Also, if you write a nice letter to Qobuz customer support, they may remove the geo-restrictions from your account. They did for me.

You can use both Qobuz and Tidal now if you use a VPN to create an account. I use the hola add on for Chrome. Both Qobuz and Tidal will also accept a Canadian credit card.

Also, if you write a nice letter to Qobuz customer support, they may remove the geo-restrictions from your account. They did for me.

Thanks for the tips! Wasn't familiar with hola