IGNORED

Best Android Player

zenpmd

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else listen to their stored music on the run using their Samsung android? I've heard so many opinions and read so many blogs that my head is starting to spin. Of course many of the positive reviews for players are based on UI/feature set and not so much on audio fidelity which is key for me. Let's face it...most reviewers don't have the reference gear or most importantly...the "audiophile ear" to discern the differences in sound. I'm teetering between Poweramp and Neutron but any constructive input is welcome. One more thought...has anyone tried using their android through an external DAC and what kind of results did you achieve?

PS - I'm currently have a Galaxy S4 and had been using my Ipod touch for portable use.

Thanks, Bartman

"HibyMusic"

Descripción

Hiby Music Player is a free lossless HiFi audio player which designed for audiophile and music fans, like Foobar and JRiver, Hiby will bring you high quality music, any time, any where.Features:

1. All lossless audio format decoding, including DSF,DFF,ISO,WAV,FLAC,AIFF,M4A,AAC,MP3,OGG

2. CUE sheets also supported

3. High precision decoding with 32 bits output, 64 bits float point and 128 bits internal calculating. just for the best quality of audio.

4. External USB DAC is supported with DXD/DoP output. You will get Native DSD or 384KHZ 32 bits audio stream easily.

5. NAS(LAN) is supported, Net Driver and DLNA will be supported soon.

6. Gapless playing is supported.

7. Simple user interface with intimate functional design and good performance.

Stay tuned, more professional function will be added continually.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hiby.music

• 3 months later...

Today I received version 2 update to my phone. Unlike the previous version, the application was able to send HiRes content to my DAC. I could do Redbook upsampling to 176.4k and DoP playback of DSD64, DSD128.

I didn't try it but HibyMusic should be able to play SACD ISO's including compressed DST content. It should be able to access medias library in LAN and also stored on cloud.

I was satisfied with sound quality although I didn't found time yet to compare it directly with other players.

Some screenshots I made today: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1IZPbDClIn6flRqRUZBMTRTSkU1dURaSGZuQVhidm9nQ2dGQlcxcm5Rb0pvakFTZ3huZGs&usp=drive_web

i7 11850H + RTX A2000 Win11 HQPlayer ► Topping HS02 ► 2x iFi iSilencer ► SMSL D300 ► DIY headamp DHA1 ► HiFiMan HE-500
  • 2 years later...
On 5/1/2015 at 2:05 AM, Fabithierry said:

"HibyMusic"

Descripción

Hiby Music Player is a free lossless HiFi audio player which designed for audiophile and music fans, like Foobar and JRiver, Hiby will bring you high quality music, any time, any where.Features:

1. All lossless audio format decoding, including DSF,DFF,ISO,WAV,FLAC,AIFF,M4A,AAC,MP3,OGG

2. CUE sheets also supported

3. High precision decoding with 32 bits output, 64 bits float point and 128 bits internal calculating. just for the best quality of audio.

4. External USB DAC is supported with DXD/DoP output. You will get Native DSD or 384KHZ 32 bits audio stream easily.

5. NAS(LAN) is supported, Net Driver and DLNA will be supported soon.

6. Gapless playing is supported.

7. Simple user interface with intimate functional design and good performance.

Stay tuned, more professional function will be added continually.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hiby.music

On my Xperia M4 I was Able to see the NAS on my network. But I recently bought a Huawei P9 with android 6 and I don-t see the cloud option to connect with my network. is there some plugin or setting i need ? 

Thanks!