IGNORED

Dirac Test Signal Distorts Please Help

I am having a weird issue with obtaining measurements with Dirac. I am able to setup everything correctly and the output levels are right in the middle of the green targeted area. When I run the measurements the first sweep always works. When I go to the second sweep the output signal is distorted and comes across as white noise instead of the proper sweep signal. I have adjusted output volume on the sound card and preamp but experience the same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

I am having a weird issue with obtaining measurements with Dirac. I am able to setup everything correctly and the output levels are right in the middle of the green targeted area. When I run the measurements the first sweep always works. When I go to the second sweep the output signal is distorted and comes across as white noise instead of the proper sweep signal. I have adjusted output volume on the sound card and preamp but experience the same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Knuck,

I think that this is the kind of issue which has to be addressed by looking into the details of your individual setup so I suggest that you open a ticket here: helpdesk.dirac.se thoroughly explaining what's happening

Thanks, Flavio

Warning: My posts may be biased even if in good faith, I work for Dirac Research :-)

Hi Knuck,

I think that this is the kind of issue which has to be addressed by looking into the details of your individual setup so I suggest that you open a ticket here: helpdesk.dirac.se thoroughly explaining what's happening

Thanks, Flavio

Hi Flavio. You are right. I am dealing with the helpdesk. Unfortunately they have not been able to solve the issue yet.