IGNORED

Any hands on experience ?

Supports SSD protocols

Since Flash Voyager GTX is essentially an SSD with a USB 3.0 connector, it supports S.M.A.R.T. and the TRIM command for reliably

fast performance.

It is claimed to be up to twice as fast as competitors USB Flash Drives.

Flash Voyager® GTX USB 3.0 128GB Flash Drive

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

I wouldn't doubt that its faster since the real bottleneck has always been the interface used to connect a computer to an external SSD drive. USB 2.0 and 1GB Ethernet are worlds slower then a SSD disk in terms of Read/Write operations. So is USB 3.0 actually but its definitely faster than the previously mentioned options.

I don't think we will see any real benefits to using an external SSD disk anytime soon beyond what this Flash drive offers since it uses a direct connection to the PC without needing to traverse a cable of some kind to get to its destination. Maybe someday will will see consumer grade 10GE connections on laptops and external NAS's at which point a NAS stuffed with SSD disks would be very nice :)

Back to your original question. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with this device but it does look pretty cool