IGNORED

Official TIDAL HIFI Streaming Issues Thread

For some reason, as of only the past week or so, there are a few Yes albums that are refusing to play their MQA variants for me, primarily Close to the Edge and Fragile.  

I'm currently on Windows 10 x64, with a firewall exemption granted for Tidal's .exe.  Tidal ver. 2.1.5.228 (W: 2.1.1--4) (NP: 2.3.26)

I have uninstalled and re-installed, cleared caches, deleted files in the hidden user folders, etc., all to no avail.

I have 50meg DL speed via wired ethernet at home, so bandwidth should certainly be a non-issue.  I would appreciate any help, thanks!

This is rather strange, as both of these Yes albums played for me with no issue whatsoever when Tidal's Masters series first launched.  As reported by Cebolla, the main issue with Fragile now appears to be restricted to "Roundabout" in particular, as all of the other songs from the album now seem to play without issue.  I, too, however, cannot get any of the three songs from Close to the Edge to play.  Also, as of two days ago, I now find that "Gates of Delirium" off of Relayer will no longer play, either.

Thanks for reporting in, peterinvan.  I'm glad someone is able to enjoy them, at least.  Good to hear!

At the end of the day, this, on it's face, isn't really much of a big deal overall, but, I do need Tidal to be capable playing everything consistently.  These seemingly insignificant issues are forcing me to return more frequently to my local library.