IGNORED

Amarra Update?

LBob

Earlier this month I got an email from Amarra about an update that was coming soon. Last night when I opened Amarra I got a message box asking if I wanted to go to the site for an updated version. I clicked yes and nothing happened. It opened Safari but as far as I could tell nothing else happened. I checked CA to see if others had had this problem and found no activity at all on the topic. Right now I'm hoping that I'm not starting to hallucinate...

2012 MacMini 8G ram -> Audirvana + 3.0 -> Mcintosh MHA 100> Nordost > Audeze LCD X

Earlier this month I got an email from Amarra about an update that was coming soon. Last night when I opened Amarra I got a message box asking if I wanted to go to the site for an updated version. I clicked yes and nothing happened. It opened Safari but as far as I could tell nothing else happened. I checked CA to see if others had had this problem and found no activity at all on the topic. Right now I'm hoping that I'm not starting to hallucinate...

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f11-software/amarra-irc-past-present-future-thread-renamed-17550/#post362361

Best,

Richard

It is not an automatic install. You need to download the appropriate version and then launch the installer that should download to your download folder. Hope this helps.

Chuck

It is not an automatic install. You need to download the appropriate version and then launch the installer that should download to your download folder. Hope this helps.

Chuck

Hi all,

You can visit Amarra Technical Support, Downloads, and More! and select the appropriate Amarra Installer for the product you have.

If you have any other questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Sonic Studio Customer Support .:.

Sonic Studio, LLC .:. Trust the transparency

Strange?

Sometimes when i switch between diferent software players (jriver, audirvana, pure music) mac os (dont know why) in audio settings turn down master volume for 0,1 db and i could not get bit perfect. Try this settings. I downloaded files from MSB website and try every frequency from 44.1 to 352.4 and all work flawlessly with Amarra.

Hope you find solution for your problem.

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...
Strange?

Sometimes when i switch between diferent software players (jriver, audirvana, pure music) mac os (dont know why) in audio settings turn down master volume for 0,1 db and i could not get bit perfect. Try this settings. I downloaded files from MSB website and try every frequency from 44.1 to 352.4 and all work flawlessly with Amarra.

Hope you find solution for your problem.

Cheers

Hi Aryoh,

Finally the mystery is solved.

It was indeed due to switching between Jriver in Integer Mode and Amarra which does not accept integer mode. I had to change the integer mode setting in JRiver to unchecked first before closing and starting Amarra. Back to bit perfect again.

Cheers

Hi Tranz,

Iam glad that you managed to solve problem. Another thing worth checking out. Be sure to uncheck " FOLLOW AUDIO MIDI SETUP" that could be the reason for problems between different players.

Hi Aryoh,

Finally the mystery is solved.

It was indeed due to switching between Jriver in Integer Mode and Amarra which does not accept integer mode. I had to change the integer mode setting in JRiver to unchecked first before closing and starting Amarra. Back to bit perfect again.

Cheers