IGNORED

Current CA Site Issues

I would have reported my issues ... but I was having issues and couldn't post ... anyway still broken on iOS Safari.

The main forum page looks like...

IMG_2187.jpg

...and clicking any of the actual forums leads to a blank page.

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Getting blank page on my Android phone with Firefox browser.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

I would have reported my issues ... but I was having issues and couldn't post ... anyway still broken on iOS Safari.

The main forum page looks like...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15284[/ATTACH]

...and clicking any of the actual forums leads to a blank page.

Yes, with both Safari and Opera Coast, plus computeraudiophile.com is blank.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I suddenly had a strange error:

In: Forum - Equipment - Headphones & Speakers - Put Speakers in their OWN Forum

I wanted to comment to #18

"Reply to thread" get my own #15 as if I has pressed "Reply with quote" to that,

"Reply with quote" get my own #15 as if I has pressed "Reply with quote" to that + the normal "Reply with quote" for #18 - like this:

I would pay the shipping if you'd like to "get rid" of that turntable. I am in Michigan in the states sooooo..... *s*

Al, I hereby declare to the world:

- I'm a digital all the way surround audiophile without a dedicated stereo rig.

- I have not touched my very nice TT for years (Thorens TD 321, MC2000 / T2000 Ortofon on Mørch UP-4)

- I love my iPhone with Sennheiser Amperior cans.

There you have it.

Nor do I.

Promise Pegasus2 R6 12TB -> Thunderbolt2 ->
MacBook Pro M1 Pro -> Motu 8D -> AES/EBU ->
Main: Genelec 5 x 8260A + 2 x 8250 + 2 x 8330 + 7271A sub
Boat: Genelec 8010 + 5040 sub

Hifiman Sundara, Sennheiser PXC 550 II
Blog: “Confessions of a DigiPhile”

For those getting a blank page, what theme are you using?

The new theme called "Mobile" is correct. The old default theme is broken. You make have to clear cookies to fix the issue. I know that sucks :~(

What sucks worse is I cleared all my cookies and it still doesn't work with either browser. Blank page with both after clearing all web and browsing data and reloading the page.

Addendum: Tried both with direct address entry and coming from Google - blank with both.

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I suddenly had a strange error:

In: Forum - Equipment - Headphones & Speakers - Put Speakers in their OWN Forum

I wanted to comment to #18

"Reply to thread" get my own #15 as if I has pressed "Reply with quote" to that,

"Reply with quote" get my own #15 as if I has pressed "Reply with quote" to that + the normal "Reply with quote" for #18 - like this:

I can't reproduce this one either. I will continue to dig though. Thanks for the input do far.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

For those getting a blank page, what theme are you using?

The new theme called "Mobile" is correct. The old default theme is broken. You make have to clear cookies to fix the issue. I know that sucks :~(

Not sure if this helps anyone... On my iOS Safari I went to "Full Site" then selected the "Mobile" theme and it now works correctly (no need to clear cookies).

Eloise

Eloise

---

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

Cleared cache. Did full site>mobile. Now it works on my Android phone.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

What works is going to computeraudiophile.com/forum which will display on your mobile browser; clicking the link to display the full site; in the dropdown at lower left selecting Mobile; and you're done.

Thanks to Eloise for coming up with this.

What works is going to computeraudiophile.com/forum which will display on your mobile browser; clicking the link to display the full site; in the dropdown at lower left selecting Mobile; and you're done.

Thanks to Eloise for coming up with this.

There is NOTHING on my screen to make this happen.

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

There is NOTHING on my screen to make this happen.

If I'm understanding correctly that the /forum subdomain still doesn't give you anything but a blank screen, then my apologies for unintentionally misleading you. Worked for me.

If I'm understanding correctly that the /forum subdomain still doesn't give you anything but a blank screen, then my apologies for unintentionally misleading you. Worked for me.

No problem but yes, that's correct. Blank screen. :-(

W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > Roon (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

Watch my Podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

Sinning in and out has to do with your cookies.

I thought of several more or less juvenile responses about "sinning in and out" and "cookies," but let me just note the accidental replacement of "signing" with "sinning" brought a smile to my face. :)

Sinning in and out has to do with your cookies. Please remove the CA cookie.
I thought of several more or less juvenile responses about "sinning in and out" and "cookies," but let me just note the accidental replacement of "signing" with "sinning" brought a smile to my face. :)

How do you know Chris wasn't singing at his cookies? :-)

Eloise

---

How do you know Chris wasn't singing at his cookies? :-)

Ah yes - amending my prior comment: Brought a smile to my face, and a song to my heart. ;)