IGNORED

Current CA Site Issues

Hi Guys - We are experiencing some issues with the site right now. The forums work just fine. The front page will not load and neither will any of the main articles / reviews. The problem started around 5:00PM 10/30/2014 Central Time. We are working on the issue with two different support teams and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Hi Guys - We are experiencing some issues with the site right now. The forums work just fine. The front page will not load and neither will any of the main articles / reviews. The problem started around 5:00PM 10/30/2014 Central Time. We are working on the issue with two different support teams and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks Chris, I had sent you a email after I back doored my way into the site.

The Truth Is Out There

Thank goodness for the app! Can still get my CA fix that way!

New simplified setup: STEREO- Primary listening Area: Cullen Circuits Mod ZP90> Benchmark DAC1>RotelRKB250 Power amp>KEF Q Series. Secondary listening areas: 1/ QNAP 119P II(running MinimServer)>UPnP>Linn Majik DSI>Linn Majik 140's. 2/ (Source awaiting)>Invicta DAC>RotelRKB2100 Power amp>Rega's. Tertiary multiroom areas: Same QNAP>SMB>Sonos>Various. MULTICHANNEL- MacMini>A+(Standalone mode)>Exasound e28 >5.1 analog out>Yamaha Avantage Receiver>Pre-outs>Linn Chakra power amps>Linn Katan front and sides. Linn Trikan Centre. Velodyne SPL1000 Ultra

Still working on it. No sleep yet.

Man, having a real toddler and an online "baby" at the same time is tough!

Hope it's resolved soon, as much for your sake as ours. :)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

:D Thanks Chris...

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

Good Luck on the Solution. I found the back door here also. Larry

Analog-VPIClas3,3DArm,LyraSkala+MiyajimaZeromono,Herron VTPH2APhono,2AmpexATR-102+MerrillTridentMaster TapePreamp

Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicrosonicsModel2; Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC, Roon-HQPlayer,Oppo105

Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps; Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR

Other-2x512EngineerMarutaniSymmetrical Power+Cables Music-1.8KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,50+TBripped files

Hi Guys - I believe I fixed the issue, but need other members of the CA Community to run through their normal activities to make sure. I've been up for 30 hours or so and my ability to spot little issues is fading fast.

Please post any issues you find in this thread. Thanks so much for the help guys.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Hi Guys - I believe I fixed the issue, but need other members of the CA Community to run through their normal activities to make sure. I've been up for 30 hours or so and my ability to spot little issues is fading fast.

Please post any issues you find in this thread. Thanks so much for the help guys.

Checked out as many functions as I can (able to access various sections, like forums, articles, blogs, members-only areas, private messages, etc.; thumbnail photos expand when clicked; new posts feeding into What's New on web and Activity Stream in app; new posts in subscribed threads appearing in my email). Haven't found anything that *doesn't* work yet.

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Looks pretty good to me, everything seems to be working, save that I have not received any emails yet. They are probably queued and backlogged.

Thanks for all the hard work, now go get some sleep! Ghosties and goblins will be showing up at your front door before you know it. :)

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

Ah, so that's what it was? I wondered what had happened. You seem to have fixed it though! Kudos!

George

all good here Chris

LOUNGE: Mac Mini - Audirvana - Devialet 200 - ATOHM GT1 Speakers

OFFICE : Mac Mini - Audirvana - Benchmark DAC1HDR - ADAM A7 Active Monitors

TRAVEL : MacBook Air - Dragonfly V1.2 DAC - Sennheiser HD 650

BEACH : iPhone 6 - HRT iStreamer DAC - Akimate Micro + powered speakers

Chris:

FYI---

When I click Advanced Search, the search page comes up and works okay, but at the very top of the search page, above the banner, the following text appears:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Hi, from last night I can't load CA in the default mobile style. I use Windowsphone 8 / 8.1 and before last night everything worked OK. Now I receive just a blank page. If I instruct Explorer to load desktop version by default, then CA loads fine, but desktop mode is not comfortable in 4.5" displays.

As of Saturday morning still can't use the mobile style.

Don't know if this is related with the issues you were working on, still wanted to inform you about this.

Regards,

Jorge

Hi, from last night I can't load CA in the default mobile style. I use Windowsphone 8 / 8.1 and before last night everything worked OK. Now I receive just a blank page. If I instruct Explorer to load desktop version by default, then CA loads fine, but desktop mode is not comfortable in 4.5" displays.

Don't know if this is related with the issues you were working on, still wanted to inform you about this.

Regards,

Jorge

Same on iPhone with two different browsers (Safari and Opera Coast).

Hi, from last night I can't load CA in the default mobile style. I use Windowsphone 8 / 8.1 and before last night everything worked OK. Now I receive just a blank page.

same for me (firefox on a jolla emulating android). the native browser loads the desktop site, that works OK but it's quite uncomfortable to read on the small display.

best,

Igor

Chris:

FYI---

When I click Advanced Search, the search page comes up and works okay, but at the very top of the search page, above the banner, the following text appears:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Fixed.

Regards,

Jorge

I created a new Mobile style. Please select this one and let me know how it works. Thanks!

When I try to respond to : Reply with Quote, I get the login page

When I log in, the page says I am successful.

When I try to reply with quote, the page says I am not logged in.

When I press Help, I get Notifications and I am logged in.

If then then Press Forum and navigate to the post I wanted to respond to, I can now respond.

This is what I have had to do to post this message.

The same thing happens if I login first before trying to respond

Please fix this.

fmak

I created a new Mobile style. Please select this one and let me know how it works. Thanks!

Hi Chris. App works, but blank page still showing today after reloads with both web browsers I use on iPhone (Safari and Opera Coast).