IGNORED

Article: The TIDAL HIFI Revolution Starts Today

Or you can simply use a VPN client and use it from anywhere. I've been using the Hola browser plugin with great success since I read your post and started my subscription. The quality is amazing! I've compared a couple of CDs (via a Classe transport + Exasound e22 + McIntosh amp/preamp + B&W 803Ds) and I can't tell the difference - sometimes I prefer one over the other, but without consistency. So far I'm very impressed.

Walcascar[br]My system: Mac Mini > Exasound e22 (digital) > VPI Classic 3 (analog) > McIntosh C50 preamp & McIntosh MC302 amp > B&W Nautilus 802D (Cables: All Cardas)

I get the same thing. Have tried to contact Tidal. Best I got was a form email, with no solution. Oh well. Please post if you find an answer to this issue.

You should try the following link: TIDAL · High Fidelity Music Streaming. It works for me even from another country (not US or UK).

Walcascar[br]My system: Mac Mini > Exasound e22 (digital) > VPI Classic 3 (analog) > McIntosh C50 preamp & McIntosh MC302 amp > B&W Nautilus 802D (Cables: All Cardas)

I get the same thing. Have tried to contact Tidal. Best I got was a form email, with no solution. Oh well. Please post if you find an answer to this issue.

You should try the following link: TIDAL · High Fidelity Music Streaming.

It works for me even from another country (not US or UK).