IGNORED

Article: The TIDAL HIFI Revolution Starts Today

Ansious for Tidal to reach more countries soon.

1. WiiM Pro - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NCx500+SS2590 - March Audio Sointuva AWG

2. LG 77C1 - Marantz SR7005 - Apollon NC502MP+NC252MP - Monitor Audio PL100+PLC150+C265 - SVS SB-3000

3. PC - RME ADI-2 DAC FS - Neumann KH 80 DSP

4. Phone - Tanchjim Space - Truthear Zero Red

5. PC - Keysion ES2981 - Truthear Zero Red

Or you can simply use a VPN client and use it from anywhere. I've been using the Hola browser plugin with great success since I read your post and started my subscription. The quality is amazing! I've compared a couple of CDs (via a Classe transport + Exasound e22 + McIntosh amp/preamp + B&W 803Ds) and I can't tell the difference - sometimes I prefer one over the other, but without consistency. So far I'm very impressed.

Walcascar[br]My system: Mac Mini > Exasound e22 (digital) > VPI Classic 3 (analog) > McIntosh C50 preamp & McIntosh MC302 amp > B&W Nautilus 802D (Cables: All Cardas)

Love love love!

NUC10i7 + Roon ROCK > dCS Rossini APEX DAC + dCS Rossini Master Clock 

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

Audio Note Kondo Ongaku > Avantgarde Duo Mezzo

Signal cables: Kondo Silver, Crystal Cable phono

Power cables: Kondo, Shunyata, van den Hul

system pics

Chris, wondering if you know anything yet about logging in through the Auralic Lightning DS app. I just set up my TIDAL account and it is active. When I try to login to the "WIMP" login window within the DS app, it denies me access. Perhaps it's just not ready to go yet through the Aries. And I realise you might not know, as you've been using WIMP by proxy for a while now. Anyway, thought I'd ask!

Signing up and ready for the Aurender server and iPad software upgrades which integrate Tidal streaming. Aurender demonstrated WiMP (Tidal here) in their private room at RMAF.

Planning to demonstrate this here very soon.

Brian Walsh

Analog Expert / Showroom Manager

Music Direct

Signing up and ready for the Aurender server and iPad software upgrades which integrate Tidal streaming. Aurender demonstrated WiMP (Tidal here) in their private room at RMAF.

Planning to demonstrate this here very soon.

So are you saying that Aurender will be integrating Tidal into their server software (after demoing the integration at RMAF) or that they have already done so? If they have not done so yet, do you know how soon this is coming?

I have looked for a Tidal Squeezebox app on mysqueezebox.com and didn't find it. Any word on if it will be added? I have been using WiMP (singed up via vpn) and it works beautifully with squeezebox Touch. I would love to have the slightly cheaper US version for which I would be able to read all of the editorial commentary (I currently see it in German.) But, I am reluctant to give up the Squeezebox compatibility.

Roon ->UltraRendu + CI Audio 7v LPS-> Kii Control -> Kii Three

Roon->BMC UltraDAC->Mr Speakers Aeon Flow Open

Basic question: How does this get to my DAC? I don't remember being able to use the DAC for anything but stored data.

Main: sonicTransporter I5>etherRegen>opticalRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>YGGY Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Hegel 30> Maggie 1.7, REL SE 212: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

A very basic question: Does their website directly feed into my outboard DAC through my computer software?

Main: sonicTransporter I5>etherRegen>opticalRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>YGGY Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Hegel 30> Maggie 1.7, REL SE 212: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

A very basic question: Does their website directly feed into my outboard DAC through my computer software?

Sure does if you use something like the newest release of JRiver 20 (with WDM driver for Windows).

I have had a nightmare trying to get Tidal today. They sent me a VIP (30 day trial with cc info) email but when I attempted to re-read the details after registering they told me I am already registered and could then do nothing. They sent me two more emails that were basically "why haven't you finished the process" and I kept trying to tell them via reply emails. Now they have my latest rant (finally got through and they reduced my offer to standard 7 day) in their ticket system. Not impressed so far but they have more issues than me on this first day (nor am I hyped about spending $20/mo but that's me; I have typically used these services for purchase previews so I need to change my approach if I am to justify the $$ ..).

Sure does if you use something like the newest release of JRiver 20 (with WDM driver for Windows).

OK. Thanks. I use a Mac Pro with Audirvana. No luck?