IGNORED

I saw Kat Edmonson live, I suggest you do too.

She was here on the 16th at The Dakota Jazz Club, I of course went with a beautiful date who is quite the jazz fan herself. We both agreed that the show was spectacularly good, one of the best we had seen. We agreed that Kat is quite a musician with an amazing voice all her own. The woman who accompanied her on about 6 different instruments was quite amazing as well.

If she is coming your way, you should go check her out.

No electron left behind.

• 2 weeks later...
If you get a chance to see her take it. She is amazing.

I just heard her for the first time yesterday (on Tidal) and was intrigued. For anyone interested, there's an interview and some in-studio performing here. (It's the second audio clip — under "Segment 2," and the Kat stuff starts around 4:50.

--David

Listening Room: Mac mini (Roon Core) > iMac (HQP) > exaSound PlayPoint (as NAA) > exaSound e32 > W4S STP-SE > Benchmark AHB2 > Wilson Sophia Series 2 (Details)

Office: Mac Pro >  AudioQuest DragonFly Red > JBL LSR305

Mobile: iPhone 6S > AudioQuest DragonFly Black > JH Audio JH5

I just heard her for the first time yesterday (on Tidal) and was intrigued. For anyone interested, there's an interview and some in-studio performing here. (It's the second audio clip — under "Segment 2," and the Kat stuff starts around 4:50.

--David

There is a bunch of her stuff on YouTube and spotlight as well.

No electron left behind.