IGNORED

Lampizator Level 4 DAC with analog inputs and volume control

For sale is my level 4 Lampizator Tube DAC.

Reviewers have given Lampizator universally high accolades. It's a beast of a machine.

This DAC includes the following upgrades:

Jensen copper foil paper in oil

Digital inputs: spdif, toslink and USB

volume control

Plus, analog inputs

With the Lampizator, I have no need for another preamp. The Lampi preamp is amazing, world class. Also, if you still double dip into digital and analog like I do, the analog inputs allow you to connect your phono preamp right into the Lampi and the vinyl sounds amazing.

I have not heard a better DAC. I am only selling it so I upgrade to another Lampizator DAC.

The warranty is transferable and has almost four years left.

Asking $3950. I will pay for shipping. We can do paypal gift so we can avoid the 3% fee.

IMG_1785.JPG

IMG_3312.JPG

IMG_1784.JPG

Third Floor: AE>Pioneer solid state integrated>Sony PS-x70 turntable>KEF 103.2 speakers

Second Floor: Intel NUC>LampizatOr GA TRP/LampizatOr Integrated Solid State amp>triode wire labs speaker cables & power cord and wywires power cords>vapor über auroras speakers

Old school: VPI Prime Signature turntable w/ Ortofon Bronze Cadenza cartridge and Technics SP-10 mk2

First Floor: AE>lifatec silflex glass toslink>schiit bifrost über>Kimber kable hero RCA>audioengine 5

I have reduced the price to $3700.

Reviews of this Level Dac:

Lampizator Level 4 DAC

says list price is $4950 but my DAC includes Jensen caps and volume control, an added value of $210 and $840, respectively.

LampizatOr Level 4 DAC

Mono and Stereo High-End Audio Magazine: Lampizator level 4 DAC test review

Third Floor: AE>Pioneer solid state integrated>Sony PS-x70 turntable>KEF 103.2 speakers

Second Floor: Intel NUC>LampizatOr GA TRP/LampizatOr Integrated Solid State amp>triode wire labs speaker cables & power cord and wywires power cords>vapor über auroras speakers

Old school: VPI Prime Signature turntable w/ Ortofon Bronze Cadenza cartridge and Technics SP-10 mk2

First Floor: AE>lifatec silflex glass toslink>schiit bifrost über>Kimber kable hero RCA>audioengine 5

• 1 month later...

Sold