IGNORED

AES, Los Angeles

I just returned from the L.A. AES Show. I met with ATC, Benchmark and Audeze, which I own and enjoy so very much. Nice people to just sit down and discuss music with and how, IMHO, their equipment makes it so much more worthwhile for me. All three were "very approachable and friendly."

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

It's too bad that AES and RMAF took place on the same weekend. I attended and really enjoyed the latter in Denver, but attendance seemed to be down noticeably from prior years. Dunno how much that had to do with the overlap. Reps from virtually all vendors have always been very approachable at RMAF, the show being aimed at consumers.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

AES was very sparseley populated on Saturday when I attended....

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."