IGNORED

Marantz SR5009

Hi, i just got my marantz SR5009, i get the normal mp3 songs to play via the home network..but not FLAC but the marantz has support for flac?

When i try to play i just got " file incorrupt" or ---empty-- in the folder..

There is no updates :( so,what have i done wrong?

Downloaded the specification sheet from the US site and FLAC is listed as one of the supported 'High Res Audio Streaming' formats - I can definitely play FLAC along with ALAC and AIFF via the DAC in my PM6005 - can you provide more details regarding your connection to the receiver in question, pls.

Just one more headphone and I know I can kick this nasty little habit !

Downloaded the specification sheet from the US site and FLAC is listed as one of the supported 'High Res Audio Streaming' formats - I can definitely play FLAC along with ALAC and AIFF via the DAC in my PM6005 - can you provide more details regarding your connection to the receiver in question, pls.

my connection is Wifi.. i can find the home network...All mp3 songs work, no FLAC, just empty folders.

That has to do with whatever you are using as a music server. I would get something like Assett UPnP program and then have it catalog your albums and set it to accept FLAC and you should be all set. The Marantz receivers will all stream FLAC so it's not the Marantz.

David

That has to do with whatever you are using as a music server. I would get something like Assett UPnP program and then have it catalog your albums and set it to accept FLAC and you should be all set. The Marantz receivers will all stream FLAC so it's not the Marantz.

Tnx!! it works! now only one problem left with the marantz.. there is 2 optical inputs..but i can only have one active?