IGNORED

Thom Yorke Just Dropped a New Album Out of Nowhere

The 7-inch pressing of Kid A sounds terrific.

And you can get Tomorrow's Modern Boxes in FLAC - 44.1/24 - that's what I used to review the record for PFO and it sounds terrific. Just got the vinyl so I'm not sure how that sounds yet.

I agree on the 24-bit King of Limbs release - sounds damn good.

Radiohead released most of their studio albums in 44.1/24 a year or so ago briefly via their fan network.

I don't remember how to sign up honestly - I signed up many years ago when I was at Atlantic Records and they used to share new tracks over AOL Instant Messenger!! But I'll back-track to see if I can post here about how to get on the list for the higher rez stuff.

Are you referring to the 10" Kid A vinyl release? If so, Parlophone or Capitol issue? I do love the Parlophone vinyl releases of their catalog, minus the distortion at the end of Amnesiac, but it's minor.

I can't find anything online about any 24 bit releases, aside from KoL. I find it hard to imagine that it hasn't been discussed around the web and that said 24 bit releases haven't popped up. I would greatly appreciate any more info on these, if they do indeed exist. Thank you!

Hackintosh W7/OSX 3570k/16GB > Audirvana+ > Metric Halo ULN-8 > Rythmik F12 and Butler Audio TDB 2250 > Magnepan 1.7 > 13.5'x26'x7.5' room, HK/Limage setup

enough of this already -- if someone knows of any high res Radiohead (besides King of Limbs and In Rainbows)

then Divulge

I have been waiting on this for years...losing patience here...must

have

high res Radiohead

Aurender N10--> DCS Bartok w Rossini Clock—>Audio Research REF6 Pre --> Vandersteen M5HPA—>Vandersteen Quatro CT Speakers; AMG Giro Turntable w Lyra Delos Cartridge —> Audio Research Ref 3 PhonoPre

I highly suggest the Parlophone vinyl, or vinyl rips as they mastered much better than the CDs. At least, until they hook up some well mastered, hi-res files.

Hackintosh W7/OSX 3570k/16GB > Audirvana+ > Metric Halo ULN-8 > Rythmik F12 and Butler Audio TDB 2250 > Magnepan 1.7 > 13.5'x26'x7.5' room, HK/Limage setup

• 1 month later...

And you can get Tomorrow's Modern Boxes in FLAC - 44.1/24 - that's what I used to review the record for PFO and it sounds terrific. Just got the vinyl so I'm not sure how that sounds yet.

Where did you manage to get the 24 bit version of this? I thought the download offered with the vinyl purchase was 44.1/16 ? My download was anyway..

Yes the vinyl versions I have them all and they all sound better than my CD's. In Rainbows the 45 rpm sounds amazing hands down the best version I have heard.

I have enjoyed most all of RH releases over the years, but I must say that In Rainbows has some of the most beautiful songs they have ever done. I feel like the way they released it (as a "pay what you wish" download) must have diminished its impact and significance in their catalog--and that is a shame as it really deserves more respect.