Group Buy for full ATX Linear PSU from Teradak

Ben-M

No 8 Payment made 29 Oct

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

28 Oct 2014 Payment to Li Michael Completed ... -$548.75 USD

Related Transactions

Date Type Status Details Amount

28 Oct 2014 Charge from Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete. Details £350.39 GBP

28 Oct 2014 Currency Conversion Completed Details -£350.39 GBP

28 Oct 2014 Currency Conversion Completed Details $548.75 USD

Sent to:

Li Michael (The recipient of this payment is Non-US – Verified)

fmak

Ben,

Do we pay via PayPal as a sale for goods where Teradak pays a fee to PayPal ( in my case $23.04 ) with buyer protection or do we send as friend or family.

Thanks

Mike

Send the payment as a payment, "for goods and services". Teradak has already priced the components to account for this cost :-)

Ben,

Do we have a date that payments are to be in by ? In my case with work commitments it would be easier if I put payment through this Friday. However I want to make sure that is not going to cause any problems.

Regards

Mark

Paying by Friday is fine, it's only 2 more days. Michael and I figured it would take about a week for all the payments to roll in, given people's differing schedules, time zones, and what not.

Hi, just paid as Mordo (even if I use my paypal account).

[TABLE=width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=class: label, align: right]Inviato a:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: small]Li Michael[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label, align: right]Email:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: small][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Importo totale:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: small]-$1.172,00 USD[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Tariffa:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: small]$0,00 USD[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label]Importo netto:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: small]-$1.172,00 USD[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label, align: right]Data:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: small]28 ott 2014[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label, align: right]Ora:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: small]22:23:17 CET[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: label, align: right]Stato:[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: smallLong]Completato[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hey grunter,

as long as you noted Mordo's info in the payment message (user name, real name, and buyer ID#) then that's fine that you used your account to do it.

Thanks Ben, I can't see me ever using the sleep state, so I should be fine.

Yeah, when I found out what the differences were and that it could be disabled in BIOS, I thought it wouldn't be a problem anymore. I'll never be using it either.

Well...That's a first. I just did my first internet purchase from China.. For a freakin' $584,25.. aah.

Right. Better get myself a fresh CAS to plug this thing into... Any thoughts? :)

Hmm, my first one from China was 2 motherboard main-clock upgrade kits and an aluminum suspension/stabilizer block for my SSD to screw into from PPA Studio. Went well, had super fast shipping and great packaging.

Although I do own a ton of other Chinese made audio stuff, like Audio-gd and Lite, I think I got all of it second hand on Head-fi from Canada & America.

As for your next CAS to plug this into, that's a tough question. What are the specs on your current CAS? If I were building a new one I'd want to try something equally as good, but quite different than my current setup, just to see if I was really going in the right direction. I don't think I'd try a minimal/small rig, since this PSU isn't going to help you much in saving any space :-P

Hey guys, I've had a few requests for like special customs declarations amounts and fixes to the way your address displays in PayPal. That's all good, I'm keeping a detailed sheet for Michael.

Besides for verification purposes, this is why I had all you guys give me your addresses. Those address, as you gave them to me, are how Michael is going to ship out PSUs. I'm also storing all your special requirements on this sheet, like declaration information, what items to include for customs, and so on. As long as you gave it to me, it's in there.

Hey grunter,

as long as you noted Mordo's info in the payment message (user name, real name, and buyer ID#) then that's fine that you used your account to do it.

Yes, I think so too.

Eventually I've changed my delivery address on my paypal account with Mordo address.

I didn't like the fact that teradak could find two different delivery address.

Yes, I think so too.

Eventually I've changed my delivery address on my paypal account with Mordo address.

I didn't like the fact that teradak could find two different delivery address.

So you changed your address to be the same as Mordo's? That's alright if you did, but Teradak will use my master shipping/ordering sheet to send the PSUs anyway.

What I need to know is the PayPal info. Did you quote Mordo's ordering information in it, or did you use your own name and info? I ask because if you used your PayPal account and your name in the ordering message, Teradak won't be able to tell me which user it's from...

Secondly, if anyone, such as prot, hasn't sent me their full name and address, this is the sort of problem that we'll run in to...

... what items to include for customs, and so on....

Oops. Haven't thought about customs. What is wise / best practise here when importing into EU (Netherlands). Any tips (that might save me some?

@Ben: was joking... I have (VERY) many thoughts on my next CAS design... Need to kill-off options though..

I have more or less decided on Single PC on Server2012 + AO + JRiver.

Need to decide on :

- Bay Trail vs Haswell.

- Details on battery config (how many batteries; do I share the Teradak 5VSB to trickle charge 2 batteries for both PPA and SSD, or should I bring in a separate 5V feed for one of them, or do I put the PPA on the 5V shared with the mobo...)

- relays to switch the batteries.

I don't really care for form factor. My CAS in on a bottom shelf in a rack besides my couch (not in sight). Heat is an issue, but 10W Bay Trail vs 35W Haswell pré underclocking should not give much difference..

Hans

Bits to analog: Server [i9-10850k; Win10Pro, Roon Core + HQPlayer4 >all DSD256x] -> mRendu -> Regen -> Lampi GG

Analog to sound: ASR Emitter II Exclusive, Battery -> Gryphon Mojo S + 2 x REL G2

Details: Audio System

So you changed your address to be the same as Mordo's? That's alright if you did, but Teradak will use my master shipping/ordering sheet to send the PSUs anyway.

What I need to know is the PayPal info. Did you quote Mordo's ordering information in it, or did you use your own name and info? I ask because if you used your PayPal account and your name in the ordering message, Teradak won't be able to tell me which user it's from...

Yes, I use Mordo's info of course.

1. Linear ATX Supply Group Buy

2. Buyer ID: #12

3. Lorenzo Mordini

4. mordo

5. 1x ATX-275 & 1x ATX-350

Oops. Haven't thought about customs. What is wise / best practise here when importing into EU (Netherlands). Any tips (that might save me some?

@Ben: was joking... I have (VERY) many thoughts on my next CAS design... Need to kill-off options though..

I have more or less decided on Single PC on Server2012 + AO + JRiver.

Need to decide on :

- Bay Trail vs Haswell.

- Details on battery config (how many batteries; do I share the Teradak 5VSB to trickle charge 2 batteries for both PPA and SSD, or should I bring in a separate 5V feed for one of them, or do I put the PPA on the 5V shared with the mobo...)

- relays to switch the batteries.

I don't really care for form factor. My CAS in on a bottom shelf in a rack besides my couch (not in sight). Heat is an issue, but 10W Bay Trail vs 35W Haswell pré underclocking should not give much difference..

Hans

no escape normally duty (12% from memory) + VAT

let's hope the Dutch Post doesn't do a DHL etc and charge you opn top for collecting the custom money.

Evil; EU should have a free trade agreement with China. I think Switzerland recently did this.

fmak

Paid buyer ID 13

[TABLE=class: tableNoBorder, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=class: tableHeader, bgcolor: #EEEEEE, colspan: 5]Original Transaction[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TH=class: columnHeader, bgcolor: #CCDDEE] Date[/TH]

[TH=class: columnHeader, bgcolor: #CCDDEE] Type[/TH]

[TH=class: columnHeader, bgcolor: #CCDDEE] Status[/TH]

[TH=class: columnHeader, bgcolor: #CCDDEE] Details[/TH]

[TH=class: columnHeader, bgcolor: #CCDDEE] Amount[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #fffacd]

[TD=class: small] Oct 29, 2014[/TD]

[TD=class: small]Payment To Li Michael[/TD]

[TD=class: small] Completed[/TD]

[TD=class: small] ...[/TD]

[TD=class: small, align: right]-$1,104.50 USD [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thanks

Hi Ben,

When does Teradak expect to finish the product and ship out?

I hope it will arrive before Christmas. :)

Michael expects to finish purchasing and assembly and begin shipping around 1 month from now. If we add 1-2 weeks for transit time, that means these should be in our hands around the middle of December.

Shipping & Customs details.

Hey guys, if you have special requirements for what forms need to be in your package or anything else for customs clearance, don't try to attach that message to Michael in the PayPal payment.

I'm keeping a master list of all these things and it'll be much easier for Michael to follow then bits and pieces everywhere and written all kinds of different ways from all kinds of users.

If you have special requirements, send me a PM and I'll add them to my list.

If you've already sent something to Michael just send it to me again so that I can get it all down in one spot.

Thanks guys.

Haha. everything is OK, but don't send Teradak any more PalPal payments right now.

Because our Group Buy was so successful, Teradak has received a surge of payments through PayPal. Because of this uncharacteristic behaviour PayPal has temporarily locked Teradak's account until they provide shipping #s for the packages. Given the production timeline I mentioned, you guys can understand that's going to be a little troublesome for them. But it's all fine and dandy.

For remaining buyers, Teradak can be paid via wire-payment and will provide a slight discount for doing so since you will have to pay the transaction fee on your end. Contact me for this if you need it.

Update on Payments, builds, and Shipping-

Hey guys, sorry that I kind of left things at that the other day. I've been working with Michael and trying to find out another means of straightening payments out, getting our units sent out, and whatever else. It's a tough balancing act.

Anyway, Michael and I are still working out the details, but he has opened up another PayPal account in his Chinese name, vs. his English name that those of you who have paid have already seen.

I'm going to hold off giving it to you because Michael and I are still trying to sort out a way for him to get funds so that he can order parts, pay for shipping, and so on while he's making the units for us. We don't want another surge of payments and get his second account locked.

What we're tentatively looking at is a 30% down-payment. These payments would be smaller and hopefully not trigger PayPal's security measures, and they would provide Michael what he needs to get the other units built and shipped so that he can unlock larger chunks of funding that we've already paid.

Because of all of this Michael is now looking at building and shipping items out in batches depending on what order he received your payments in. In the end the last orders should be shipped out at pretty much the same time as the original schedule I mentioned a couple posts above. It does, however, mean that for those of you who paid really quickly, you will be getting your PSUs earlier :-)

If you guys need clarification to this, just post it in here and don't PM me. I'm sure other people will benefit from you questions. Of course if it's a personal issue, that's different.