IGNORED

Group Buy for full ATX Linear PSU from Teradak

Ben-M

Quick question for people using a Teradak LPSU. Are you using it to also power a USB card or is it limited to the mobo and CPU?

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

Quick question for people using a Teradak LPSU. Are you using it to also power a USB card or is it limited to the mobo and CPU?

On the version I have (the one from the group buy) there is an external 5V output which you may use to power a USB card.I'm not sure if this is a standard fitting. Ben would know best

On the version I have (the one from the group buy) there is an external 5V output which you may use to power a USB card.I'm not sure if this is a standard fitting. Ben would know best

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I have a Teradak and there are couple different 5V power connectors. What I am asking is if people use them or have they found that using an external power supply or a battery results in better sound.

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I have a Teradak and there are couple different 5V power connectors. What I am asking is if people use them or have they found that using an external power supply or a battery results in better sound.

I don't use any of the internal 5v power connectors. I use the external 5v connector to charge a battery that powers my SSD.

I've been using mine to power the MoBo only from day one. I have an external PSU to power the SSD and another one to power the Jcat Femto USB card.

Adam

PC: custom Roon server with Pink Faun Ultra OCXO USB card

Digital: Lampizator Horizon DAC

Amp: Dan D'Agostino Momentum Stereo

Speakers: Magcio M3