IGNORED

Group Buy for full ATX Linear PSU from Teradak

Ben-M

The hum some people are getting may be due to excessive DC on their AC lines. Some transformers react this way to DC. I would try a DC blocker in such a case.

Adam

PC: custom Roon server with Pink Faun Ultra OCXO USB card

Digital: Lampizator Horizon DAC

Amp: Dan D'Agostino Momentum Stereo

Speakers: Magcio M3

• 4 weeks later...

Mike, I was using the Dremel the first time when I did it (I had to go to the hardware store to get one) and it came out perfect.

It is not that difficoult at all. Just get the standard ATX backplate to have a template.

Adam

Hi Elberoth,

This is OT but I'd really appreciate your help. I think you mentioned that you built a Pipeline server with a Xeon E3-1240L V3 CPU. Is this correct? I put together a Pipeline server with this CPU hoping to get it up and running before switching the PSU to something better. and I'm getting a red LE6 LED in the top left corner. I replaced the PSU with a known good PSU and it still shows red. Can you please confirm that this CPU is compatible? Everything else is from Chris's list.

Thank you.

Yes, I already have built two Pipeline servers with this CPU, and also one with 1230.

There is a separate 'Pipeline problem' thread I started. I also had problems putting my server together.

Adam

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Quick question for people using a Teradak LPSU. Are you using it to also power a USB card or is it limited to the mobo and CPU?

I've been using mine to power the MoBo only from day one. I have an external PSU to power the SSD and another one to power the Jcat Femto USB card.

Adam