IGNORED

Group Buy for full ATX Linear PSU from Teradak

Ben-M

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, I just hooked up my ATX - 275 to my just completed music server. My motherboard is gigabyte h97m-d3h. However, after I turn on the teradak ATX 275, nothing happens. Nothing turns on. No LED is on. Nowhere. Dead silence all around.

I've connected the chassis (streacom FC10) power switch cable to F_PANEL header according the pin out. Nothing. Where should I look into next for trouble shooting what is going on?

No, I do not have a picoPSU to try turning on MOBO with anything else. I'm trying to first make sure that Teradak PSU is atleast powering on.

When I power on the Teradak PSU, the red LED on the button should turn on, no matter what? If that is true, something is wrong with my teradak as the red LED on the button is not turning on. I'm surprised at how bad the screws are on the Teradak PSU. They are very tight and can get easily striped.

Thanks everyone. The problem was with the mains. Now that I'm using a different plug in socket, Teradak power button is now turned on.

However, there is a different issue now. After I turned on the PSU button and hit the power button on my server chassis, green leds inside the teradak PSU gets on. However, one of the green LED is toggling between on and off every few second and there's a mechanical hum (?) coming from the PSU when that particular green LED is turning on every few second. Motherboard is not powering on.

What does this mean? I didn't connect one of the rails correctly or the flushing green light means, something wrong with that corresponding rail?

• 2 weeks later...

Jiffi32, No problem. I had similar issue with Teradak PSU LED keep blinking and not powering my mobo. I later bought a regular ATX PSU from amazon to test. Still, my mobo was not powering on. Later I found out the issue was with my mobo. Not with Teradak PSU. So, I'm waiting for a replacement for my mobo.

I emailed Michael at Teradak with my issue. He suggested me to connect the the pin 16 n 17 to force ON the PSU; which worked for me. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your Teradak PSU. But, I suggest you to email Michael anyway. Because he was answering my emails when I last emailed him about a week ago.

• 1 year later...