IGNORED

Group Buy for full ATX Linear PSU from Teradak

Ben-M

I did successfully contacted Michael through Hotmail. I wrote a long email and he replied only with few sentences lol. Probably due to his limited English. But he did attach a power point doc on how to check things with power supply. I think Ben also got one

Hi Ben/Marcell

Unfortunately, one of my Teradaks (270W) is also displaying the same symptoms as Marcell's. Starts continuously clicking every couple of seconds after I try turning on the PC. I have kept my unit on continuously 24/7 since I have received it. No problems until now. My other unit is still going. Fingers crossed does not develop the same problem.

I have a favour to ask. Can either of you (Ben/Marcell) share with me a copy of that PowerPoint doc you receive from Michael of Teradak so that I can bring my unit to a repair shop?

I have been so happy with these units. I hope it is a quick and simple (cheap!) Fix as well with my unit

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
Quick question for people using a Teradak LPSU. Are you using it to also power a USB card or is it limited to the mobo and CPU?

On the version I have (the one from the group buy) there is an external 5V output which you may use to power a USB card.I'm not sure if this is a standard fitting. Ben would know best

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I have a Teradak and there are couple different 5V power connectors. What I am asking is if people use them or have they found that using an external power supply or a battery results in better sound.

I don't use any of the internal 5v power connectors. I use the external 5v connector to charge a battery that powers my SSD.