IGNORED

Group Buy for full ATX Linear PSU from Teradak

Ben-M

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Congratulations Ben!

to keep you informed, _I just received an email with my tracking number.

Has anybody else received their tracking number yet?

customer server+AudiophileOptimizer >>UltraRendu (SR4) >> Lush(JSSG360) >>> IsoRegen(SR4) >>> Lush^2 >>> blu2 >>Blaxius^2D >> Dave > HD800(SDRmod)

Could I ask you if I'm (and Mordo) the only one who haven't not yet receveid the tracking number?

Nope, i'm still waiting for mine as well

customer server+AudiophileOptimizer >>UltraRendu (SR4) >> Lush(JSSG360) >>> IsoRegen(SR4) >>> Lush^2 >>> blu2 >>Blaxius^2D >> Dave > HD800(SDRmod)

Ben - can you get a firm confirmation from Teradak that all units have been shipped ?

I still haven't received the tracking # or any shipping confirmation from Teradak and they are closing for a month just in 2 days time.

I was waiting patiently for over 3 months, but now I must say - I'm getting a bit nervous.

I am also waiting for tracking no. still

Good news: got a tracking # from PayPal today.

Glad to hear that you've got your tracking no. still waiting for mine.

Mordo, have you had any news yet

Elberoth,

What is the diameter of the hole?

still waiting for mine to arrive and would like to get my fc10 back panel modded before it arrives

The connector is 29.75mm in diameter. So if you make a hole 30-31mm in diameter you will be fine.

Thank you!

out with the dremel tomorrow night then!!

Guys, I just hooked up my ATX - 275 to my just completed music server. My motherboard is gigabyte h97m-d3h. However, after I turn on the teradak ATX 275, nothing happens. Nothing turns on. No LED is on. Nowhere. Dead silence all around.

I've connected the chassis (streacom FC10) power switch cable to F_PANEL header according the pin out. Nothing. Where should I look into next for trouble shooting what is going on?

I've got the same motherboard and the first one I bought was DOA when powered up from a known good seasonic atx power supply. had you tried to power up m/board with anything other than teradak?

Hi Ben,

My ATX275 has arrived at last!

Unfortunately it doesn't work,

red LED is lit up on switch, relays click when pc turned on and all 3 green led's light up. then one goes out straight away and other 2 just fade out. pc works with standard smps ATX.

Anybody have any ideas?

Try to connect the pin 16 and 17 of the 24 pin ATX socket. That should force Teradak PSU to power up. If the all the LEDs are not flushing, follow up with Michael from Teradak.

Finally had chance to power up unit with, as you suggested, with pin 16-17 connected. 3.3v dims and goes off after 5-10 secs. 5v dims and goes off 10-20secs, 12v on other side stays on. soon as unit connected to motherboard (tried 2 pc's) 3.3v goes straight off when powered up and 5v and 12v dim down and go off. seems I will have to email Teradak when they re-open :-(

Thankyou shahed99 for the advice.

• 3 weeks later...

jmmbarco said,

"Maybe people are enjoying it so much they don´t care about the thread! This is another possibility."

It's not a possibility, it's a certainty!!

It HAS been worth the wait!

• 3 months later...

No Hum here! VERY happy with mine, huge improvement over smps and now you have the option of 'R' core as well

Yeah I noticed that too. Besides less hum are there other advantages compared to toroidal transformers?

Alex from Uptone has said that 'R' cores sound better, improved bass being one area.

• 1 month later...
I have started experimenting with fuses recently and first one I exchanged was in Teradak... it gives nice improvement. I tried SR Red. It changes the sound 80% in the direction I like and 20% which I would prefer not to touch in my system.

Where do you get these fuses from?