IGNORED

Group Buy for full ATX Linear PSU from Teradak

Ben-M

Hi, Ben-M

I'm interest the 210w unit but still can't decide to get it just one or two unit. (I'm using dual jplay setup) (So right now just 1 unit for me)

How long for the DC power cable ? (between Teradak PSU -> back-plate)

I may need a longer cable (about 1.5 meters or 2 meters) any addition cost if I want a long cable?

Still have no idea about back-plate size but I use HD-PLEX H10.S chassis. HDPLEX H10.S Fanless Computer Case - HDPLEX INC

The shipping address will be to USA.

Hi, Ben-M.

I don't want to make it complicate but could you please ask Teradak. That's can they make ATX's DC connector smaller(about 22mm x 22-30mm) than the prototype ? (may applied some addition fees but I think it worth to pay the extra for this)

I think that will make people who use fanless chassis like us more interest in this LPSU. (and if they can make the DC connector smaller I will absolutely get another one for my controlPC)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got both of mine today.

After a lot of modification on the backplate I finally turned it on, and it works just fine.

I won`t give any listening impressions yet, but I can say that it certainly isn`t bad, and well worth the money.

Can you show us the pictures ?

It will give us idea how to mod it.

Thanks.

Just done modified the backplate 2 days ago. It does not look good but I'm ok with that and it works. (that was my first time to cut steel)

http://i.imgur.com/DsveXkd.jpg My PC backplate had a tiny hole so it can't fit the cable and I had to cut them.

b - Album on Imgur

After I done the mod and shows the pictures to my friend. He told me why don't you flip that ugly backplate side and use the other side ?

Me : Dang !! I totally forgot about it. Well .. what's done is done. I don't want to do it any more.

My 2nd unit still haven't ship yet (told from Michael). He said now the shipping companies are on leave and they will ship mine when the shipping companies return. I think it should be on Wednesday 25th (from Fedex holiday schedule).

Look like I will be the last person to get the PSU from Tier 1.

Well ... I have to endure it for another two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no update from UPS. UPS still doesn't get the package after 2 days since Teradak create the shipping label.

Yep ... its already over a month since I got the 1st unit.

I got nervous from the tracking information. The weight for my 2nd unit(package) is 9kg but my 1st unit is 12kg. It shouldn't be different that much if all material is the same. (Hope it will update when the package come to UPS)

I just got an email back from Michael and he explain everything nice and clear. So, it look like their local shipping agent might do something wrong because Teradak actually pay for 13kg package.

Finally !!!! My 2nd unit arrive !!!

The package is about 13kg and no problem so far.

Oh, I almost forgot. My 2unit doesn't come with warranty seal so do I have to contact Teradak about this?

After a quick listen in my headphone system. Its not a big huge step between Teradak LPSU and 1 single rail LPSU 12v + pico but still I'm glad that I participant in this GB. (It's still better than 12v LPSU+pico but not night & day when compare to SMPS -> 12v LPSU + pico).

Time to rip my CD and burn in the LPSU !!

• 5 months later...