IGNORED

How do you store DFF ( untagged ) files?

rodrigaj

New version ISO2DSF v1.2.2 contains the following changes

I couple suggestions, or possibly questions.

1) It appear you can batch extract files from more than one ISO by highlighting several files and right clicking to execute the "SACD ISO to DSF per track" command. The conversions run in parallel. It seems that it might be better to execute these in series. It probably takes about the same amount of time, but doing more than 3 or 4 at once is quite a computational chore, at least for MCH extractions and particularly for the conversion step to DSF. Generally, if I run a batch using the Mr. Wicked original tool, I start them and leave and come back later anyway. Running them in series is going to allow (I think) a larger batch to get done.

2) Is it possible to set up (edit) the config file to extract both the stereo and MCH files with one command (possibly in series) and dump the extracted files in two separate folders. I tried removing the # from in front of both channel commands and it did the stereo and quit. So, currently, it appears the config file needs to be edited every time in order to switch back and forth between the Stereo and MCH conversion.

• 2 weeks later...