IGNORED

iPhone 6 & 6+ Size

jtwrace

I exchanged my iphone 6 for the 6+. I have been carrying the 6+ in my pants pocket for the last few days.

I don't have any issues with the size or carrying it in my pants pocket. No man purse required.

I guess you traded your skinny jeans for cargo pants ahead of time.

Actually, late Thursday night, an email arrived indicating that The Apple AC Time Capsule replacement would be arriving on Monday. Apple, contrary to a senior AppleCare person's assertion I would receive an overnight replacement or Saturday, chose to send the replacement at a seeming lesser rate. Disappointed. So I cc:d Tim Cook to express my disappointment with what I regard as mediocre service, considerable inconvenience and a waste of my time. Replacement of a defective expensive component out of the box is standard treatment and I am grateful. But if it was Amazon.com, the replacement would be sent overnight.

Excuse my indulgence in voicing my dissatisfaction with the way Apple handled this matter. Given the multitude of Apple products in my home and office, and my overall high recommendations for their products, I am merely venting about this particular incident that seemed less than best.

Richard