IGNORED

What audio equipment would you buy if you were single?

esimms86

I'd be tempted to get an Audio Research SP 20.

"Big deal," you say?

How many other $9k headphone amps have you seen?

Office: MacBook Pro - Audirvana Plus - Resonessence Concero - Cavailli Liquid Carbon - Sennheiser HD 800.

Travel/Portable: iPhone 7 or iPad Pro - AudioQuest Dragonfly Red - Audeze SINE or Noble Savant

I already meet the criteria of the post topic so my system and room would remain as it is. And this next sentence may explain a bit as to why I meet the criteria of the post.

My system and other toys would still remain the same even if I was involved with a woman because Hell would have to freeze over before I let someone else say what I could and couldn't purchase :)

I already meet the criteria of the post topic so my system and room would remain as it is. And this next sentence may explain a bit as to why I meet the criteria of the post.

My system and other toys would still remain the same even if I was involved with a woman because Hell would have to freeze over before I let someone else say what I could and couldn't purchase :)

Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say... and then, probably when you least expect it, Ms. Hell-Freezer parachutes into your life.

Office: MacBook Pro - Audirvana Plus - Resonessence Concero - Cavailli Liquid Carbon - Sennheiser HD 800.

Travel/Portable: iPhone 7 or iPad Pro - AudioQuest Dragonfly Red - Audeze SINE or Noble Savant

Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say... and then, probably when you least expect it, Ms. Hell-Freezer parachutes into your life.

I never met a lady who cared enough about my interest in music or audio to offer more than an eye role or a snicker when the topic has come up. I really don't think it has much to do with not meeting Ms. Right or Ms. Hell Freezer.

If I were still single, however, I might own smaller speakers.