IGNORED

Upgrade to standalone DAC.

Hello to CA. Newbie today. Been listening to AIFF computer files from nas through revo to audiolab 8200CD for a couple of years. I want to upgrade. I don't use cds any more - the tray has badly been open. I'm open to advice on what dac I should go for? I have 1-2K to spend. I want it to have balanced XLR outputs and I use usb input. thanks for your respected advice / input.

Itunes-acer revo usb-Audiolab8200-Roksan caspian M2-PMC TB2.

Hello to CA. Newbie today. Been listening to AIFF computer files from nas through revo to audiolab 8200CD for a couple of years. I want to upgrade. I don't use cds any more - the tray has badly been open. I'm open to advice on what dac I should go for? I have 1-2K to spend. I want it to have balanced XLR outputs and I use usb input. thanks for your respected advice / input.

Here are a couple of good deals on a Bel Canto and Bryston that might meet your needs.

Dedicated Audio - Bel Canto e.One REF DAC2.5 D to A Converter

Dedicated Audio - Bryston BDA-1 External Stereo DAC - Digital to Analog Converter -- BLACK

both on on sale at discount

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa

Yulong D8

Bel Canto REF DAC 2.5

Matrix X-Sabre

Anedio D2

Computer > iFi iUSB Power Supply > iFi iPurifier USB Conditioner> iFi iLink USB to SPDIF Converter >

Matrix Audio X-Sabre DAC > AMB Balanced Beta 22 AMP>

|ϟ| SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer |ϟ| Adam A7X Monitors |ϟ| Sennheiser HD800 Headphones