IGNORED

Help Finding Quality MFSL LP Artwork

I have a little under 300 albums sourced from MFSL releases. I've never cared for the CD artwork with the small cover art and black background used in earlier MFSL CD releases and I do not use that artwork for my library. Where possible when both an LP and CD had been released I have sought out the MFSL LP cover with just the banner at the top. That is where I am asking your help. I think I'm pretty aware of the major resources for cover art out there and I think I've exhausted my search. I'm lacking several covers were I would like the LP version artwork. I would like high quality scans with a minimum size and resolution of 600x600 and 72dpi. If you have any of the following MFSL LP scans you could share I would be most appreciative.

• Earl Klugh - Finger Paintings (the only one I've seen has poor scan lines on one side)
  • Eric Clapton - Slowhand
  • Steely Dan - Aja (I have one but not the best)
  • Earth, Wind & Fire - That's The Way Of The World
  • John Mayall - Bluesbreakers With Eric Clapton
  • Sting - Dream Of The Blue Turtles
  • U2 - Unforgettable Fire
  • Queen - The Game
  • Traffic - Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys
  • ELP - Trilogy
  • Todd Rundgren - Something Anything
  • John Mellencamp - Lonesome Jubilee
  • REM - Murmur
  • The Moody Blues - Every Good Boy Deserves A Favour
  • John Mayall - The Blues Alone
  • Billie Holiday - Body And Soul
  • Blood, Sweat And Tears - Blood, Sweat And Tears
  • REM - Reckoning
  • Patricia Barber - Modern Cool
  • Patricia Barber - Cafe Blue
  • Patricia Barber - nightclub
  • Patricia Barber - verse

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa

You have probably already done this but, FWIW, when I look for cover art I usually do an image search on Google using the name of the album as the search parameter.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

You have probably already done this but, FWIW, when I look for cover art I usually do an image search on Google using the name of the album as the search parameter.

Yes, I have been pretty thorough and diligent in my search for MFSL vinyl album cover artwork. My primary resource is Album Art Exchange and I use Google as a secondary source along with Rate My Albums and Discogs and about six other album artwork sites though they are specific to CD covers.

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa