IGNORED

Damien, a time line...?

wdw

I think the Chablis has kicked in.

MacMini 8Gb OSX > Pure Music / Bitperfect / Amarra / iTunes > Synology DS215J NAS > Schiit Wyrd > Stello U3 > Naim Uniti Atom, Harbeth P3ESR. Meier Corda Arietta Headphone Amp > Sennhieser HD650 Phones (Cardas rewire). Isol-8 Powerline Axis. Isotek GII Orion Power Conditioner. Cardas Clear USB Cable. Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cable. All other cables by Mark Grant.

Vinyl still has it's place. Technics SL1200. Modified with Mike New Bearing, KAB Strobe Disable, MCRU 2 box PSU, Isonoe Feet, SME M2-9 Tonearm > Goldring 2400 >Rothwell Simplex Phonostage.

This is precisely why I will never write software.

Or make the mistake of telling people ahead of time...

Guys, you have two choices:

- push Damien hard to publish A+ yesterday, like many other software houses seem to do these days, and then use the end user as beta tester for a gazillion small and major bugs

- or wait patiently until the beta test has progressed to a point that most of the potential bugs have been found and corrected, and actually have Damien launch a software that people will enjoy using

I can guarantee you Damien is working extremely hard on this project, IMHO we'll be getting a great product, and probably in a rather close future.

Patience is a virtue, guys.

Last time he commented, he said it was about a month away. I'm sure he wants to insure full compatibility with Yosemite, and he probably is only working with a beta version of that.

What do I care, though? I'm still getting the best SQ on my rig w v.1.4.9.7 in playlist mode/exclusive/direct/integer 1 and Mavericks 1.9.1 w/C.A.D. optimization.

Damien.

Stay on your way. Do not listen these impatient people. Do what you have to do. Give us the best.

Pol

CloneAudio LPSU for QnapHS-251 fanless - UpTone JS2 for MacMini i7 (SD card only-CAD scripts-MMK fan kit-no disc inside- Audirvana2)- JS2 for REGEN - BelCantoRefLink-TotalDacD1tube(Mullard ECC82 NOS) //Halgorythme single end 300b EML //DiY Open Baffle & Leedh Elfe

Whee was the last time you did something for the first time?