IGNORED

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

fidelizer2.jpg

As you’re aware that there’ll be upgraded version of Fidelizer in upcoming release. However, it doesn’t decrease the quality of works I put into original Fidelizer one bit. Version 6.0 comes with big changelog fixing various issues found thorough the year. It also have some changes and improvements to be more stable and reliable. If you enjoy good sound from Fidelizer and want more for the better, consider Fidelizer upgrade program to advance your computer audio journey to the next step.

Changes in version 6.0

-Added Fidelizer upgrade program for buying advanced version of Fidelizer

-Changed ‘Professional’ optimization level name to ‘Workstation (General Purpose)’

-Changed default optimization level to ‘Workstation (General Purpose)’ for stable default configuration

-Changed some core optimizations to supported values according to Microsoft documents

-Fixed multi-core optimizations not working properly for audio playback part

-Fixed Fidelized audiophile player playback stability and compatibility

-Fixed JRemote and few others apps not working in Windows 8.1 using Extremist optimization level

-Fixed some Network Streaming optimizations that worked on unchecked one instead

-Fixed uPNP not working using Extremist optimization level with keeping network services

-Fixed some errors in parsing system configuration

-Revised core optimizations improving compatibility with all optimization levels and network streaming

Info and Download: Fidelizer 6.0

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

Fidelizer has some unique features that Audiophile Optimizer doesn't have and good thing it's free. Pro version has some original system tweaks that differ from Audiophile Optimizer and ability to adjust multimedia optimizations related to machine configuration. Some JPLAY users who use dual PC setup can use Fidelizer on both PC with specific type configuration.

You can use both Fidelizer and Audiophile Optimizer altogether as some people are already using it without trouble and get satisfied result.

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

Hello,

So if I were use Fidelizer 6 with a pc that only has Logitech Media Server on it, and it streams to Squeezeboxes' over the network, and I use remote desktop to keep an eye on the pc now and then, what would be your suggested best settings?

I have had a quick look, and guessed, as I'm not 100% what would be best:

tick all the boxes in customize, apart from the user experiences?

Hope to have a listen over the weekend

Cheers

:-)

Windows X I have a suggestion for your Pro software.

Provide an uninstall procedure for the Fidelizer 6 Pro. I've had a number of computer enthusiast friends over to listen to the Pro version of your software. Most are impressed with the sound but don't want it unless it can be easily uninstalled.

Thanks

Steve Plaskin

Windows X I have a suggestion for your Pro software.

Provide an uninstall procedure for the Fidelizer 6 Pro. I've had a number of computer enthusiast friends over to listen to the Pro version of your software. Most are impressed with the sound but don't want it unless it can be easily uninstalled.

Thanks

Hi, did you try the free version before the pro version?

Does the pro version sound better than the free version?

I agree an uninstall button would be good.

Cheers

Windows X a quick question if I may,

I installed an old pci-e network card in my LogitechMediaServer pc, no probs connecting to it via remote desktop for a good few weeks.

It seems to be roughly around the time I tried Fidelizer 6, that since then, I have to unplug and re-plug the ethernet cable to the network card, to get the card started and create a connection, this only happens on initial connection after start up.

I'm thinking it could be an old card, or just wondered if I it were possible I could have disabled something by allowing fidelizer 6 to disable network connections (which I did, the first time I tried it) ?

Thanks for any thoughts

Best Regards

DC