IGNORED

Qobuz available in US

I guess Qobuz has changed its policy. In the past, signing up for their streaming service via a VPN server in France and paying with PayPal worked just fine. What exactly happened when you tried to pay?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

I guess Qobuz has changed its policy. In the past, signing up for their streaming service via a VPN server in France and paying with PayPal worked just fine. What exactly happened when you tried to pay?

I got a pop that told me I was from a country outside their allowed market. And this was with VPN connection. So either they can sniff us out, or I was just incompetent with my attempt. Thx.

I signed sucessfully to Qobuz from my home.. I installed Tunnelbear (TB) VPN, I connected to TB.. I choose a server in England.. Then I when to Qobuz..( I got the english version) Created an account.. login name, email, and password. I signed for the monthly Hi-Fi with the 15 days free trial.. I choose to pay using paypal.. I clicked pay with paypal, my PP account opened.. Qobuz assume that the email you signed is the email in PP.. in my case this is different.. soo I just typed my email for PP and finished the transaction. Sucesss!

Opened Audirvana+ and connected to Qobuz.. exploring their music catalog now..

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 11.41.49 AM.jpg

Just for music:Mac Mini 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 60GB SSD, 16GB RAM (Mid 2011) OS X El Capitan 10.11.3 > WD NAS 6TB > Audirvana+>Roon Server > HQPlayer >iPad for Roon Remote> Teac UD-503 DAC > Audio Quest Cinnamon USB cable > Cambridge Audio Azur 840C > Cambridge Audio Azur 840A > Polk LSi 15 > DIY Speaker Cables.

• 2 weeks later...
I started from scratch following your instructions and succeeded. Trick was to make a totally new account while inside tunnel bears tunnel, so to speak. Now that my lumin is set to stream Qobuz, I'm good to go. Seems already superior in inventory and suggested music to Tidal! Thx.

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile

Is it gapless with the Lumin, it wasn't for me on the web player/windows app?

Am using lumin app on an iPad. I'm embarrassed to say I cannot tell. There is a slight silence between movements of symphonies, but seems no worse than on many CDs. Can you explain what I'm looking for?

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile

The album I used was 'Caught Up' by Millie Jackson, there should be zero gap between track 1 & 2, it's not classical music but try it..