IGNORED

About Audio Advisor

Just wanted to ask you all if anyone has ever shopped online with Audio Advisor for electronics, speakers, DACs, etc.? I am very sure that they are a reputable company; they have been around since 1981. I might be looking for PSB speakers from AA but not sure just yet.

Any comments would be great. Thanks!

Just wanted to ask you all if anyone has ever shopped online with Audio Advisor for electronics, speakers, DACs, etc.? I am very sure that they are a reputable company; they have been around since 1981. I might be looking for PSB speakers from AA but not sure just yet.

Hello audiophile65,

I have or had more than a casual experience. It has been some years since, but my experience was excellent. That includes service, return policy and customer relations. Their prices are not discounted. If there is an accommodation offered by the manufacturer, AA passes that on. Highly recommended when I was their customer. Nothing has prevented me or dissuaded me since. Just have purchased from other vendors.

Hole this helps.

Best,

Richard

Nothing but good things to say about AA. In fact my last contact with them was for some warranty work on a set of PSB Imagine T speakers that were purchased from a brick and mortar store in Chicago. Since I now live in Michigan, they were gracious enough to allow me to drop them off and repair the driver on site (this is no negative on the speakers, I enjoy them very much). Have bought from them before and since, even though I have to pay sales tax.

AA is good. I like Crutchfield too purely because they offer a longer (60 day) trial period for most things I have been looking to purchase. But obviously Crutchfield is more general consumer oriented.

Roon ->UltraRendu + CI Audio 7v LPS-> Kii Control -> Kii Three

Roon->BMC UltraDAC->Mr Speakers Aeon Flow Open

I've bought a lot of stuff from them. They're fine.

George

I bought a pair of Martin Logan Summit X's from them years ago when there was no NYC dealer. They were solid.

- Mark

Synology DS916+ > SoTM dCBL-CAT7 > Netgear switch > SoTM dCBL-CAT7 > dCS Vivaldi Upsampler (Nordost Valhalla 2 power cord) > Nordost Valhalla 2 Dual 110 Ohm AES/EBU > dCS Vivaldi DAC (David Elrod Statement Gold power cord) > Nordost Valhalla 2 xlr > Absolare Passion preamp (Nordost Valhalla 2 power cord) > Nordost Valhalla 2 xlr > VTL MB-450 III (Shunyata King Cobra CX power cords) > Nordost Valhalla 2 speaker > Kaiser Kaewero Classic /JL Audio F110 (Wireworld Platinum power cord).

Power Conditioning: Entreq Olympus Tellus grounding (AC, preamp and dac) / Shunyata Hydra Triton + Typhoon (Shunyata Anaconda ZiTron umbilical/Shunyata King Cobra CX power cord) > Furutec GTX D-Rhodium AC outlet.