IGNORED

Allnic L4000 Linestage with large upgraded transformers (aka L3000) - $4500 firm

I had a buyer from Taiwan who reversed the wire because my trusted bank of 27 years was believed suspect, USAA Federal Savings Bank. (Proof: Never send something until transaction is completed.) Anyway, this left me hanging on another purchase. This is over $1000 under used market for this unit. If you have any questions, please ask. David Beetles (Allnic International distributor) can vouch for me and the unit. Contact Hammertoneaudio.com. PS.--he has a crazy fire sale going on with the physical re-location of Hammertone Audio. Call him if you are interested in anything Hammertone carries...he may have it. (Tonearms, very high end Vinyl gear, stellar headphone amps, etc)

This was purchased November 2012. Is in excellent condition and comes with the standard stainless steel remote and two extra E810F tubes. The L4000 was renamed L3000, but is the identical amp. These have the new upgraded larger transformers MK-I. Amazing preamp with absent noise floor.

6moons audio reviews: Allnic Audio L-4000 & A-6000

Allnic L-3000 Preamplifier Review | A Unique Audiophile Experience

http://hammertoneaudio.com/reviews?reviewId=25

http://hammertoneaudio.com/Manuals.aspx?Manual=Allnic%20L-4000%20Manual%2010-09.pdf

From Hammertone Website:

"L-3000 LINE LEVEL PREAMPLIFIER ONE OF THE 3000 SERIES: WORLD LEADING COMPONENTS WITH REVELATORY CLARITY, INCREDIBLE DYNAMICS AND DRIVE, STANDARD SETTING LOW NOISE AND DISTORTION THE L-3000 IS A SINGLE GAIN STAGE, TRANSFORMER COUPLED, REMOTE CONTROLLED LINE LEVEL PREAMPLIFIER - AND A REVELATION, A MODEL OF ABSOLUTE HIGH-END QUALITY AT RELATIVELY REASONABLE COST: FEW PREAMPLIFIERS CAN COMPETE Key Features: Single gain stage Transformer coupled Constant and low (150 OHM) output impedance at all frequencies NOS tubes Easy to read tube monitor meters Zero negative feedback Precision oil clutched motorized attenuator, with zero channel unbalance at any volume Ultra high speed, automatic, vacuum tube voltage regulation Pure Class A operation Pure balanced operation Phase control switch 5 inputs, 2 balanced 3 outputs, 2 balanced (1 is record out) Remote control THE L-3000 LETS YOUR SOURCES SING FROM THE DARKNESS, AND IMMERSE YOU IN THE ORIGINAL RECORDED SPACE"

Located in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Smoke-free, pet-free environment.

The unit will be safely DOUBLE-BOXED and INSURED with lots of packing.

Buyer will pay for shipping including insurance. 3.5% fee will be added for Paypal U.S., 4% for Canadian Paypal. I wlll also take Cashier’s Checks or Money Order. I will ship out ASAP when funds clear (that’s up to 14 days for a Cashier’s Check). I have an established Fedex account and get very reasonable rates.

I will ship outside of the US or Canada after wire transfer is completed. This unit is 110-120V, 60 Hz AC. It is too expensive to re-task for another standard as it would need to be re-sent to KS Park in South Korea.

Thanks for looking!