IGNORED

Spam

Energoindia.com Dealing with Coal Handling, Balance of Plant, Ash Handling, Material Handling, Coal, Electrical Power, Thermal Power, Energy Sector, Fly Ash, Coal Mining, Coal Washing, Ash Slurry, EPC contractors, Civil Contractor, Power Generation, Energy Audit, Electrical Contractors, Civil Contractors, Fuel Energy.

I bleeb this is a type of SPAM. Chris demolished the last one very quickly when it popped up. He's probably busy right now & hasn't seen this yet. It is interesting though. Unless some idiot took the time to do this manually, I think that someone is working on programming 'bots' to do this stuff. I guess that wrecking the usenet isn't enough for them.

Peter...

Whatever you thoughts on Ash's (assuming you mean of Avi fame) opinions and products, suggesting that he is responsible for spam is bordering on being [edit]libelous and not exactly a mature attitude. As Thumpers father philosophised "if you can't say anything nice, don't say nuffink at all".

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

... can you guys be. Yea, I'm talking generally here.

However, *if* you think this was a remark as how you interpreted it, can you please point out where that spam of Ashley James would have been hidden ?

Besides all, I don't have opinions on Ashley -besides he IMO is a general pain like I am-, and count me as the only one NOT contributing to all the suggestions he was only trying to sell his products here. You can look it up.

Allright ? Thanks.

Peter

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)

We must be careful not to turn this into a useful thread somehow. I have the hunch when Chris wakes up it will not be here for long ...

Okay, what can I do next.

:-)

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)