IGNORED

Auralic Lightning DS App (Software) - Impressions and Information

• 2 weeks later...

Dam Tidal. I tried there 30 day trial. It ran out. I recieve an email telling me so. I clicked on the email and saw an offer for 6 months payed all at once at a discount. So I clicked on the subscription tab to check it out and find out there payment methods and it automatically took $19.99 for 1 month out of my paypal account. I never authorized this and have no idea how they even got my account. All I was doing was investigating my options and it just took my money. Usually paypal will make you sign in before final payment is made. Was going to go for the 6 month deal but now they already got me for the 1 month at the full price. I'm ticked off now... The only payment method that is changeable in settings is your bank account. Which they don't have. I see no option to delete the paypal account.

Dam Tidal. I tried there 30 day trial. It ran out. I recieve an email telling me so. I clicked on the email and saw an offer for 6 months payed all at once at a discount. So I clicked on the subscription tab to check it out and find out there payment methods and it automatically took $19.99 for 1 month out of my paypal account. I never authorized this and have no idea how they even got my account. All I was doing was investigating my options and it just took my money. Usually paypal will make you sign in before final payment is made. Was going to go for the 6 month deal but now they already got me for the 1 month at the full price. I'm ticked off now... The only payment method that is changeable in settings is your bank account. Which they don't have. I see no option to delete the paypal account.

Please remove this. I moved it.

• 1 month later...
Apologies if this was asked and answered before. How does one search for music on Tidal while using Lightning DS? For example, I want to listen to Willie Nelson or Jay-Z or whatever - how do I find it?

Many thanks for your help.

Watch out...the CA sheriff will be after you with a question like that...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Where is the help and advice??? I was told there is a new version so I updated and it screwed everything up. So I asked the person who posted the update what went wrong and was told your on your own... Help and advice...I quess so... I think... he should have gave more info so I could make a decision... The update screwed up things. Try it, and maybe you can help me out rather then just criticize me. I admit, I'm frustrated and should be easier on my statements,but when I asked, like I said I was told your on your own. Read it... I'm just telling it like it is...The update change everything dramatically...

The info is given in the text with the update. Have a look. I have no problems after updating. Please don't blame me for your problems.

I'm not blaming you for my problems... Get that now... I'm blaming you for your response when I asked you for help. Period. Lets end this now. I will fix it.