IGNORED

Auralic Lightning DS App (Software) - Impressions and Information

• 5 months later...

Have to laugh,Auralic send out a software update which is broken and people here comment what a wonderful company lol they blame apple for there software update but others are reporting same problems without updating to new apple update which was a security update as far as i'm aware,this thread has become a place for fanboys to hang out.

Now if this software problem was as Auralic are saying caused by ios update 8.4 fare enough but users here are reporting not updating to 8.4 but still having same problems,easy to heap blame on Apple when things don't work,as far as free software updates go Johans if you read what mr Wang said of software updates you would understand that the price of Aries was to include future software updates and software development,i have had Aries from first batch and as many from here will tell you its been small steps but a lengthy process to get where we are today,i bought Aries reading Auralics plans for Aries with room correction and up sampling had i known then i would have to wait 3 years for them to implement these features would i have waited as 3 years is just too long in the digital world and tech moves far to fast,Aries will be old tech by then,