IGNORED

Auralic Aries (Hardware) - Impressions and Information

Hi Guys

I use a Beta 6 i my Aries Femto

I try to use Kazoo for listening my Tidal account, but i can´t play the music. Only I can play the music stored in my usb hard disc. With a Lumin app seems the same. 

Only runs well Tidal with a lightning App. Anyone else feels the same? Thank's

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Well this is years later but for those of us using this bridge, here are the steps to renable UPnP rendering in streaming/work mode - it's step #5 here:

https://support.auralic.com/hc/en-us/articles/206084138-Configure-Select-Lightning-Streaming-Device

I got my Aries to play with Audirvana Studio. (You have to quit and relaunch Audirvana after changing this setting in the Aries.) But, I'm not so sure Audirvana is very stable and the mobile app isn't really all that great, and so at this point I think I prefer Lightning DS. Note that for Lightning, you have to re/set this same Setting shown in the link above, so switching between UPnP and Lightning isn't convenient.

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.

• 2 weeks later...

Please help me...

I'd like to replace the WiFi module/card in my Auralic Aries Femto but I can't disassemble it...

I already found the four screws on the bottom side, but after I removed them the case/enclosure still not open... 

What is the trick?

Many many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Chris

18 hours ago, neukrisz said:

Please help me...

I'd like to replace the WiFi module/card in my Auralic Aries Femto but I can't disassemble it...

I already found the four screws on the bottom side, but after I removed them the case/enclosure still not open... 

What is the trick?

Many many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Chris

Problem solved...