IGNORED

Auralic Aries (Hardware) - Impressions and Information

Hi, I'm new to the forum and the Aries, and don't have a gun!

I've got big trouble getting my Aries to see my Chord USB DAC (Chord 2800 integrated amp and dac). I've managed only once in two days to get it to work (play music).

I'd left the Aries on and streaming internet radio overnight but had turned off my Chord. the next day, I could not get the Aries to see the chord usb, even when repeatedly going through the longwinded set up process just to try and connect to the USB output.

Advice welcome!

Sorry, but this really highlights some of the issues in society today.

So you would prefer to remain ignorant and keep making the same mistake rather than someone take the time to correct your error? Get a lexicon and learn something.

Ignorant? Really? Wow... It's the stuck-up, ill mannered members on here that make this forum very difficult to deal with, hence why I'm barely ever on here. You included.

Keep cool man :)

Not a big deal !

What is wrong with this world. People can't even get along on forums. Thank God there are no guns on here.

Exactly...

Digital Sources: Bluesound Node 2 w/ iFi SPDIF iPurifier | Roku Ultra NAS: Synology DS215J running MinimServer Preamp: PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC Amplification: NuPrime STA 9 x2 Loudspeakers: Sonus faber Venere 1.5 Subwoofers: JL Audio e110 x2 Remote Control: Apple iPad Mini 2 w/ BluOS Power Conditioning: APC H15 | Blue Circle Cables: Wireworld | AudioQuest | Pangea 

Sorry if you took offence. It was not my intention. I was just highlighting how easily people get offended (QED) when others are trying to help/inform them. I believe that the person who replied to your post had no intention to slight you.

And as for guns, a peculiar American problem that has a simple solution that some, with power, influence and money, will not allow to happen. They prefer the status quo of continuing death and violence.

Sorry if you took offence. It was not my intention. I was just highlighting how easily people get offended (QED) when others are trying to help/inform them. I believe that the person who replied to your post had no intention to slight you.

And as for guns, a peculiar American problem that has a simple solution that some, with power, influence and money, will not allow to happen. They prefer the status quo of continuing death and violence.

Not just an American problem. A world problem. Ask the people in Paris.

As in Americans have a right to carry arms as a matter of course. If guns were not carried there would be less killing.

Paris - that was plotted by people who have no respect for life and a sad reflection of the times we find ourselves living in.

I say people all over the world has gone crazy. I am 65 years old. When I was very young, 12 years old we never locked our doors at home. I had access to a gun cabinet full of rifles and pistols. We lived next to the woods. It was nothing to come home from school and grab a gun and go into the woods and target practice. Those days are gone. We never thought about bringing a gun to school or ever doing any harm to anyone. It's not the gun that kills it's the person behind it.

Ignorant? Really? Wow... It's the stuck-up, ill mannered members on here that make this forum very difficult to deal with, hence why I'm barely ever on here. You included.

Ignorant means "not knowing something". It doesn't mean "stupid", "intellectually challanged" or anything else possibly insulting. Maybe that lexicon idea isn't so bad, after all.

As in Americans have a right to carry arms as a matter of course. If guns were not carried there would be less killing.

The numbers don't support your assertion, but this is not the place to have such a debate.

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

I am consistently getting the right channel with static , low volume and distortion with my femto clock Aries . If I turn the Aries completely off a few times I get music playing back to normal .

I am using the Aries wirelessly .

Is this a wifi issue or a problem with the Aries as it is happening quite a bit and also when I change from USB to digital outputs and viceversa?

Ignorant means "not knowing something". It doesn't mean "stupid", "intellectually challanged" or anything else possibly insulting. Maybe that lexicon idea isn't so bad, after all.

Wow, look. Here's another one...

I give up. The people on this forum are impossible. Everyone completely overlooks my question just to comment on one stupid word I screwed up on (like it really matters), and now the thread has gone off topic about politics.

Sad...

Digital Sources: Bluesound Node 2 w/ iFi SPDIF iPurifier | Roku Ultra NAS: Synology DS215J running MinimServer Preamp: PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC Amplification: NuPrime STA 9 x2 Loudspeakers: Sonus faber Venere 1.5 Subwoofers: JL Audio e110 x2 Remote Control: Apple iPad Mini 2 w/ BluOS Power Conditioning: APC H15 | Blue Circle Cables: Wireworld | AudioQuest | Pangea 

I give up. The people on this forum are impossible. Everyone completely overlooks my question just to comment on one stupid word I screwed up on (like it really matters), and now the thread has gone off topic about politics.

Sad...

Had someone else experienced your same problem, I'm sure they would have chimed in. I have had my Aries for almost a year and have not seen this. But I also haven't tried the same steps that caused your problem.

Send a mail to Auralic support. They're good about responding.

I agree that folks shouldn't have gone so far off topic. I apologize for my part in that. I've received a lot of great assistance from the folks on this forum. Maybe just too much eggnog has been flowing.

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

Wow, look. Here's another one...

Sad...

It's not the one word, everyone makes mistakes. It's your hyperbole and your aggressive attitude I don't like. You're better than that, I hope.

It's not the one word, everyone makes mistakes. It's your hyperbole and your aggressive attitude I don't like. You're better than that, I hope.

Hyperbole and aggressive attitude? Have you not read some of the threads on here? Judging from your limited time here, I assume not.

Oh well, whatever. I don't need the nonsense and aggravation.