IGNORED

Microsoft Offers up to 5TB in Free Cloud Storage for Office 365 Subscribers

OK, they've got my attention. I'm an Office365 Small Business Premium subscriber, for my business email and website. Gonna see what I get. Now if I can stream (or even download) from there to iOS devices, this is quite a game-changer. Then the bottleneck becomes cell phone data overage fees (aka the real reason why AT&T hooked up with Beats Music).

Office: MacBook Pro - Audirvana Plus - Resonessence Concero - Cavailli Liquid Carbon - Sennheiser HD 800.

Travel/Portable: iPhone 7 or iPad Pro - AudioQuest Dragonfly Red - Audeze SINE or Noble Savant

OK, they've got my attention. I'm an Office365 Small Business Premium subscriber, for my business email and website. Gonna see what I get. Now if I can stream (or even download) from there to iOS devices, this is quite a game-changer. Then the bottleneck becomes cell phone data overage fees (aka the real reason why AT&T hooked up with Beats Music).

Check your One Drive account. The added cloud storage should already be there. It is in my One Drive account.

My question is, if I get the Home edition, can I use all 5TB's of One Drive storage as a single virtual 5TB drive or would that storage only be accessible as 1TB per signed-in user multiplied by five separate accounts.

Joel

Today it's the latter case - five 1TB cloud storage accounts by email address.

If enough people request it, Microsoft could always offer a pooled 5TB for all 5 email addresses/accounts. I'm betting that will be an early enhancement request from customers! :)

I would dispute the title of this thread...

The "up to 5TB" storage isn't Free ... its included as part of the fees you pay for a Microsoft Office 365 account.

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

I would dispute the title of this thread...

The "up to 5TB" storage isn't Free ... its included as part of the fees you pay for a Microsoft Office 365 account.

Eloise

It says Free for the Office 365 subscribers. So, if you are an Office 365 subscriber, it's a great deal.

It says Free for the Office 365 subscribers. So, if you are an Office 365 subscriber, it's a great deal.

Oooops ... I really should read the whole of the thread title. Damn these long titles which get truncated!!

I still think it should be "Microsoft includes 5TB of cloud storage for Office 365 Subscribers" as its not FREE its just part of a package.

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Oooops ... I really should read the whole of the thread title. Damn these long titles which get truncated!!

I still think it should be "Microsoft includes 5TB of cloud storage for Office 365 Subscribers" as its not FREE its just part of a package.

Eloise

Far be it from me to discourage pedantry, an activity in which I engage on a semi-regular basis ... but I didn't have it before, I have it now, and my monthly fee didn't go up. That's about as close to "free" as you can get without hugging it.

I love my terabyte! I just wish it were able to store more than approximately 40 percent of my music library (a percentage that seems to shrink daily, in tandem with the available balances on my credit cards). :-/

Office: MacBook Pro - Audirvana Plus - Resonessence Concero - Cavailli Liquid Carbon - Sennheiser HD 800.

Travel/Portable: iPhone 7 or iPad Pro - AudioQuest Dragonfly Red - Audeze SINE or Noble Savant