IGNORED

iTunes 11.3 is out.

Raym87

Has anyone noted any issues or 'real' improvements.

MacMini 8Gb OSX > Pure Music / Bitperfect / Amarra / iTunes > Synology DS215J NAS > Schiit Wyrd > Stello U3 > Naim Uniti Atom, Harbeth P3ESR. Meier Corda Arietta Headphone Amp > Sennhieser HD650 Phones (Cardas rewire). Isol-8 Powerline Axis. Isotek GII Orion Power Conditioner. Cardas Clear USB Cable. Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cable. All other cables by Mark Grant.

Vinyl still has it's place. Technics SL1200. Modified with Mike New Bearing, KAB Strobe Disable, MCRU 2 box PSU, Isonoe Feet, SME M2-9 Tonearm > Goldring 2400 >Rothwell Simplex Phonostage.

No issues with PM2.02. Works without Less is More, and of course with LIM enabled.

Never use iTunes as playback engine.

2012 Mac Mini, i5 - 2.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM. SSD,  PM/PV software, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre 4 channel interface. Daysequerra M4.0X Broadcast monitor., My_Ref Evolution rev a , Klipsch La Scala II, Blue Sky Sub 12

Clarett used as ADC for vinyl rips.

Corning Optical Thunderbolt cable used to connect computer to 4Pre. Dac fed by iFi iPower and Noise Trapper isolation transformer. 

Seems to play fine so far with BitPerfect.

Russell

Russel (or who ever has made the experience), does BitPerfect play ball with the Itunes titles?

I currently play though Audirvana (Itunes mode) but it keeps mismatching my titles. I select a specific song and all of a sudden a completely different song pops up within the album (repetitively the same combination...).

And: Does BitPerfect in any way 'hug' you DAC (as Audirvana does)? I like Audirvana except the fact that it claims a DAC and if I switch to something (such as Spotify or radio through Itunes), I need to select another DAC.

I would love to streamline this by just using my favorite DAC for all applications.

cheers

kai