IGNORED

Teac ud-501 noise problem

Hi, I am new here. I just got UD-501 and I have problem with some strange noise. It starts at the beginning of the song (not every song, random) and goes after changing input or paying different song. Looks to me like software issue. Anyone can tell me more about this?

Teac UD-501 noise 3 - YouTube

Teac UD-501 noise 2 - YouTube

Teac UD-501 noise 1 - YouTube

The same connection with meridian director dac works with no problems. just teac develops this distortion. Why?

It is running on 'normal' PC build by me, windows 8.1, USB Supra, Interconnect Atlas Equator mk3, Speakers Adam A7x

Sounds like a clocking problem to me. As if the internal clock isn't syncing the incomming data.

If you could test the setup with a different PC, and the same thing happens, I would suggest sending the unit back ...

Esoterc SA-60 / Foobar2000 -> Mytek Stereo 192 DSD / Audio-GD NFB 28.38 -> MEG RL922K / AKG K500 / AKG K1000  / Audioquest Nighthawk / OPPO PM-2 / Sennheiser HD800 / Sennheiser Surrounder / Sony MA900 / STAX SR-303+SRM-323II

Sounds like a clocking problem to me. As if the internal clock isn't syncing the incomming data.

If you could test the setup with a different PC, and the same thing happens, I would suggest sending the unit back ...

I have just checked it with my living room setup (laptop, win7) and the same has happened. I will send it back, thank for advice.