IGNORED

Free DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 session tracks (stereo, multi and binaural)!

Bob! Hey man, I am so glad you are still enjoying those ATC SCM150ASL's. They were wonderful! And the whole thing, especially involving Michael Bishop, was quite an experience! Welcome (back) to CA. 4 posts in five years; a voyeur! :)

Nice!

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels

• 2 weeks later...
Native DSD's Just Listen has guitarist/singer David Elias' track "Freedom on the Freeway" in Stereo & Multichannel DSD up as Today's Free DSD track. Nice !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14089[/ATTACH]

https://justlisten.nativedsd.com/

Actually, not so nice! I thought I'd be able to get the David Elias DSD, but the new releases on Just Listen are valid for download only on the same day.

Missed it :(

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels

6pm ET folks. As i said earlier, Amsterdam clock is what is being used and it's 6 hours ahead of Eastern US time. So get your download by 6pm ET, not 8pm, or you'll likely be looking at next day's choice!!

6pm ET folks. As i said earlier, Amsterdam clock is what is being used and it's 6 hours ahead of Eastern US time. So get your download by 6pm ET, not 8pm, or you'll likely be looking at next day's choice!!

Yes, a new reason to use those International Time Zone travel apps and websites! :)

I'm sorry, but you're wrong here. The switch has been happening at 8pm EDT consistently for the last 2+ weeks. My guess, they may be using GMT for this...

I'm sorry, but you're wrong here. The switch has been happening at 8pm EDT consistently for the last 2+ weeks. My guess, they may be using GMT for this...

By popular demand, I believe it's been moved by two hours to accommodate the US. I'll check with Jonas.

What's disheartening is there's hardly been an increase in sales since we started this sampling program. But there has been a increase in expenses, since Amazon Web Services charges both a storage, and download fee.

Come on guys, talk us up among friends to show support, and help with sales.

Thanks!

I know it's been moved to 8pm most of the time (I work for them :) ), but midnight Amsterdam is indeed 6pm, and I wanted everyone to be safely within the time frame. If Jonas isn't on point Jared or others could flinch and change the selection at midnight (only natural).

Anyway, what Tom said! Please show your support. Thx

By popular demand, I believe it's been moved by two hours to accommodate the US. I'll check with Jonas.

What's disheartening is there's hardly been an increase in sales since we started this sampling program. But there has been a increase in expenses, since Amazon Web Services charges both a storage, and download fee.

Come on guys, talk us up among friends to show support, and help with sales.

Thanks!

I'm awaiting the stuff from MA Recordings. I really like a lot of their output. Do you have any titles that you know will be offered?

I'm awaiting the stuff from MA Recordings. I really like a lot of their output. Do you have any titles that you know will be offered?

The plan is to offer Todd's DSD128 recordings, such as Nama, Openings and his analog-to-DSD128 Goldberg Variations transfer.

They need to get a move on with that. That stuff will sell. MA did Calamus and even on redbook that is da bomb.

If you check the sample tracks from MA on the "Just Listen" section of NativeDSD they are excellent. Let's hope MA gets those DSD tapes over to NativeDSD for posting and sale soon!

The plan is to offer Todd's DSD128 recordings, such as Nama, Openings and his analog-to-DSD128 Goldberg Variations transfer.

Oh good. I've been thinking about Nama for a while and I'm a sucker for good Goldberg Variations. I went trawling through the catalog on nativedsd tonight and I just couldn't find anything I wanted to spend $28 on. Looks as though I should go ahead and order the La Segunda albums from MA directly. I forgot those were recorded with PCM.

Oh, and for the record I would love to be able to get the Nimbus catalog on hi res download. I'm really over buying CDs, they have an amazing Indian music catalog. It would be cool if you could convince them to turn their analog masters into DSD downloads:)

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: NEW RELEASE

For those of you who loved the binaural string quartet recording in Just Listen (or even the stereo one), NativeDSD.com has pre-released a full album by Far Cry. It will be offered at 50% off for newsletter folks for the next day and a half, but I thought I'd give the code to everyone here (since registering to buy this will put you on the newsletter list anyway)

https://crierrecords.nativedsd.com/albums/dreams-and-prayers

Code: DSDNEWS02

The album is produced by Grammy-award winner Jesse Lewis. He recorded this in 256fs and mastered it for NativeDSD in DSD128 (that's the one to get if your DAC can handle it). There is also a DSD64 version available too.

Furthermore, Jesse set up a separate set of microphones for a full binaural album release, which is available in those same two sample rates.

The physical album will be released to the public on Tuesday. The 50% off code is only good through Monday night (PST).