IGNORED

Media Human converter help to retain bit rate

I just purhaced the Beatles 24/44.1 USB hi res stick. I did the convestion in Mac with Media Human and it worked great , got the meta art the proper track orders and such. The only problem is the bit rate down converted to 16 bit. I want to continue to use Media Human as it is a better fit for unskilled computer users such as my self. I have thousands of rips to AIFF so Im reluctant to change. I think I did the converstion wrong, from the Media Human converter drop down menu I selected 44. 1. as it was the closestt fit. With the Mac version there is no bit rate selection or settings, just sampling rate. I think I should have chosen "original" from the selection in the drop down menu instead of 44,1000, and perhaps that would have retained the 24 bit rate. Before I can retry it, I have clean out the Media Human converted folder which is jammed up with my first Beatles bad converion files and no matter how or what I select I cant get rid them. I think its a nice programs, its simple. I just have these two huddles to get past. Any thoughts?

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos PhoenixNet Switch>Muon Pro ethernet cable>Muon Pro>Grimm Mu2>AudioQuest Dragon XLR>NAD M23> Falcon 2024 Limited Edition LS35a & REL T7Xi sub. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite SX powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner W/Ground Master City.

Before I can retry it, I have clean out the Media Human converted folder which is jammed up with my first Beatles bad converion files and no matter how or what I select I cant get rid them.

You should be able to delete the unwanted files or folder(s) in Finder by multi-selecting them then dragging to Trash or pressing cmd+bkspace or using 'Move To Trash' in the context menu or File menu. Does that not work?