IGNORED

Adding Dirac Filter Files to MC19

I have created left and right filter files in the trial version of Dirac and saved them to a folder. How do I add them to MC19? When I click on Convolution, it shows playback does not support and the Status is listed as Not Valid. I want to learn to use Dirac before I decide to purchase it.

I have created left and right filter files in the trial version of Dirac and saved them to a folder. How do I add them to MC19? When I click on Convolution, it shows playback does not support and the Status is listed as Not Valid. I want to learn to use Dirac before I decide to purchase it.

Hello garysi,

when using JRiver you should use it as a player which points to the DAP (Dirac Audio Processor) which acts as a virtual card and the DAP itself should point to your DAC or audio card (so convolution is not done by JRiver)

Dirac Live is user friendly but to avoid misconfiguration issues a reading of the manual is useful... also there are controls like for example the DSP gain control which are not easily seen.

Ciao, Flavio

Warning: My posts may be biased even if in good faith, I work for Dirac Research :-)